fbpx

Ruby OW for Red Fire OW – On hold for now …

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Ruby OW for Red Fire OW – On hold for now …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Illith
    Participant

I don’t want to give this guy away, I really don’t, but it looks like I’m not going to get a red fire OW without sacrificing something. So, here he is:
      Photobucket
      He’s in beautiful condition, bought from Jackid55 and as far as I know, this picture is the only instance he’s been out in the sun. His tag has a little crease in it, and that’s pretty much the only damage to this beautiful piece. I do not have his box, but know how to package him properly.

So … anyone interested?

Bodine
      Participant

WOW He is a beautiful one.Shame you have to part with him.I am sure you get some interest in him,he’s gorgeous.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

yolanda
        Participant

PMd you

Eric
          Participant

Correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I know the Red Fire color has not been retired yet, while the Ruby one is. So if you are not really interested in letting your Ruby OW go, I would suggest that you keep it until the Red Fire color is officially retired.

I guess you would be really disapointed if you let this one go and they start painting new Red Fire dragons next year! 🙂

Nicole
            Participant

Red fire has been officially retired for quite some time. Not only that but it wasn’t painted for very long so not that many pieces are out there floating around. People seem to be holding onto their red fires very tightly for the past year and a half. Good luck with your trade, I know i am in your same boat of wanting a RF ow and never seeing one come up

Eric
              Participant

Oh, thanks for correcting me then, although it’s not a good news. I started collecting Windstones only recently, I’m happy I at least had the time to get one Red Fire before they were sold out.

Illith
                Participant

I would just like to make an additional note here:

THIS DRAGON IS NOT FOR SALE. HE IS FOR TRADE ONLY FOR A RED FIRE OLD WARRIOR. NO EXCEPTIONS. ANY PMS ASKING TO TRADE FOR ANY OTHER PIECE WILL BE IGNORED.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.