Ruby Mother For Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Ruby Mother For Sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I don’t remember anyone here wanting one, but I thought I would ask before putting her up on ebay. She is new, with no chips and only two little flea bit things on the bottom. I’m almost afraid to put her on ebay since you never see rubys there. So if any of you guys are interested, I was hopeing to get $70 maybe?

SPark
    Participant

Well, if you never see them, then they’re rare, and will sell for more, right? *grins* I’m sure you can get at least $70 for her! Though I don’t like the mothers, or I’d be interested. I do love ruby.

Jodi
      Participant

They are still a current piece and retail for $94. $70 seems to be a good starting point.

Patricia
        Participant

I’m interested. Can we see a pic?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Arlla
          Participant

I’m also interested, but I’d also like to see a pic! I like SOME rubies, and hate others!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Does she come with her box??

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Arlla wrote:

I’m also interested, but I’d also like to see a pic! I like SOME rubies, and hate others!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Does she come with her box??

I’ll take some pics after school today. No box, sorry ๐Ÿ™

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Or, does she have any pink on her? Is she the older cranberry color or the newer cherry colored red?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.