fbpx

Rock Falls Illinois Fuzzies

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Rock Falls Illinois Fuzzies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

A nice flock of big robust furry Fuzzies have come to us from Rock Falls Illinois! I have a picture and have no idea how to get it into this post. I’ll put it on the Windstone Editions facebook page.

scenceable
      Participant

Let’s see if this works…

Susie
        Keymaster

HOW did you do that???? :~

Susie
          Keymaster

by the way, these fuzzies are a bit heavy (due to their delicious diet) and cannot ride with small light weight items that are going 1st class mail – they put the package into the next weight class! They are going to those who need a little extra Fuzzy Love. :love:

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Aww so cute! I know who made them too ๐Ÿ˜‰

scenceable
              Participant

Well, I hotlinked the facebook picture… hehe. So when I clicked the picture on facebook I held down “ctrl” so that it opened in the old type of window rather than the new pop up slideshow window. Then I right clicked it and selected “copy image url” and then posted it here with the image tags.

(without the spaces)

Similarly, if you wanted to do it and not hotlink from facebook, you could upload the photo onto photobucket or another site first. If you put it on photobucket, you would need to get the image url and put it into the code I posted above. I think on photobucket you can also just hit something on the sidebar that says “copy html link” and it gives you the whole code.

hope that was somewhat helpful< I'm not good at explaining things lol

Carolyn
                Participant

So funny . They like candy .

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

To somewhat expand on what scenceable said, hotlinking is basically stealing bandwidth (the amount of data a website gets to use every month) from the host site. A big site like facebook wont miss the small amount being used here, but hotlinking from, FOR EXAMPLE, the GBY Unicorn Directory, that is a personal site, may be a bit troublesome since every time the picture is viewed, bandwidth is used.

When I had my own site, if someone hotlinked one of my photos, I could see it, and could see the site that was doing it. To be creepy once, I replaced the image with another one with the same name/address that basically said, “I know what you’re doing. Its not nice to steal” lol so that instead of seeing my picture (I think it was some artwork I had done) they saw an all white picture with that text.

scenceable
                    Participant

Yeah I should have specified… I hotlink from facebook every now and then when I post on livejournal or whatever but you should upload your photos to your own photobucket to post. I don’t hotlink from other sites or other people’s photobuckets ๐Ÿ™‚ (plus the links aren’t reliable and tend to disappear right away, it’s better to have your own host so you know the photo will always be there.)

Susie
                      Keymaster

Thank you. So I need a photo bucket account to post pictures properly?

Susie
                        Keymaster

These fuzzies zeroed right in on the GOOD candy! 8)

Carolyn
                          Participant

Well of course they did . Halloween is coming . Smart little critters .
                            And chocolate should be among the major food groups .

scenceable
                            Participant

I think you can use imageshack or something similar but photobucket is probably the best choice ๐Ÿ™‚

Susie
                              Keymaster

Thank you. I will do the Photobucket thing.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

ooo, I love the calico ones!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.