fbpx

Rock dragons..

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rock dragons..

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Stormbringer777
    Participant

I AGREE!! :O What a COOL color scheme!! πŸ˜‰ Makes me wonder if a Griffin was ever done with the same colors… :p .. :~ . Who ever came up with this(color scheme) is a genius!! πŸ˜‰

dragonmedley
      Participant

Tan, brown, natural colors. I like the colors of the cement ones.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

could they make them out of gypsum? I wouldn’t care if they were not weather proof. It would going in my entryway (hypothetically) anyways. πŸ˜‰

We do make them in gypsum, usually as special items for ebay or the store.
        We should do a batch of them for the store.

What kind of colors ??
        I prefer them in natural brown and tan colors, or albino, but I listen to suggestions..

Can you make the big ones at all, because I have only seen the little rock dragons. Oh my vote is for natural ones, but maybe with a small hint of natural blue or green earthy tones. Even some bit of red maybe..

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Rachel
        Participant

I love the rock and little rock dragons. I have one of each. I want more!

Purplecat
          Participant

Peacock. I would LOVE to see them in the store in peacock. Or maybe the nectarine color, which would be similar to some of the red beardies I’ve seen.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

I’d like to see them in natural colors, but must admit that I like drag0nfeathers idea of rainbow pumpkin. There’s enough natural coloring for me in that color scheme but the added colors reminds me of one that might live in jungle or tropical rainforest environs…

tdm πŸ˜€

tdm

Trava
              Participant

Rainbow Pumpkin. I loved that piece.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

WOW!
                  That Rainbow Pumpkin is Fantastic!
                  I like the fact that the dragon doesn’t blend in with the rock and is so colorful – it does remind me of a reptile you might encounter in a South American Rainforest.

I Love It! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Scott
                  Participant

After looking through all of the rock dragons in the specials section (thanks for the reference and picture, pony-up), I would definitely add a vote for the Rainbow Pumpkin version. That coloring really stands out as an exceptional piece, and it looks like an exotic tropical rainforest dragon to my eyes.

Only issue is that it would require me to add a another piece to my rapidly growing wish list of collectibles… :bigsmile:

darjeb
                    Participant

I have both the large and small cement dragons but I would love to have one in a color as well

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.