fbpx

Revenge is a dish best served musically…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Revenge is a dish best served musically…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Melissa
    Participant

Melissa
      Participant

So… apparently this musician had his guitar grossly mishandled by United Airlines, and then got a major runaround when he asked for compensation for repair.

This is the result… Clicky

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Catchy… Catchy enough and singable enough that it may become a classic. XD

siberakh1
        Participant

I just read that! Inventive! The airline has since contacted the musician and is thinking of using this as an example of how not to handle luggage and baggage. Would be nice if he gets his compensation and a nice deal out of it in the end. πŸ™‚

He is planning on 2 more songs I believe as well.

Leigha
          Participant

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha awesome song

LadyFirebird
            Participant

I love it!!!! United better watch it–every time they have their commercials out, people will have this song in their minds 😈 πŸ‘Ώ Serves them right πŸ‘Ώ πŸ˜›

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

What a great requiem for his guitar!

Megan
                Participant

YOU GO DAVE. How unsurprising, they give him the finger for a year and after a few nights of this song being on Youtube telling everyone what jerks they are they’re suddenly breaking his door down trying to apologize and “make it right.” Ha.

Christine
                  Participant

Uuuuniiiiiiiiiiiiiiteeeeed!!! (falsetto) UNIIIIIIIIITEEEEEED!!!!

Yeah, I am definitely going to be hearing that hook for days! Very, very clever song. I’m showing this to my friends, I have a lot who are musicians who’ve had similar concerns 8) My only constructive critique would be that four and a half minutes is, sadly, a bit long for most people’s attention spans. I think one chorus could be cut without losing the effect, there’s a few too many. It would be a shame to trim any of those clever lyrics. This song reminds me of some ol’ Marty Robbins stuff. Love it!

Ooh, and he did a response to the video, which is in the information. Yeah, they did give him the finger for a year and then try to beat down his door with apologies and cover it all with cash–but he told them he’d prefer that they send the money to a charity of their choosing, and that he no longer wants the payout, just for people to know his story. Epic win! Karma’s a beeyotch ain’t it?

Patricia
                    Participant

I really like it! That hook is stuck in my mind too! Can’t wait to see the next one.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

very catchy tune πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

πŸ˜† Funny! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

tdm

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.