Return of the Orientals?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Return of the Orientals?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

As we know, oriental dragons will be going back into the store sometime. When shall this be? I (and others, I’m sure) would like to be ready so we don’t miss them.

Thanks so much πŸ™‚
      Your help is greatly appreciated.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Lauren
      Participant

gosh yes I would like to know. And in what colors, too; will there be new ones?

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I’d LOVE to get a Moon Oriental! I love her pose!
          Now, where am I ever going to get the money ….. ?!?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
          Keymaster

As we know, oriental dragons will be going back into the store sometime. When shall this be? I (and others, I’m sure) would like to be ready so we don’t miss them.

Thanks so much πŸ™‚

I don’t know. We need to cast a batch and see how long it takes to clean up the castings. We can cast things with far fewer flaws now, so it is possible that we may be able to do afford to do these in limited production again. I don’t know for sure though!
            (I am wondering if we can cast and sell the pyo oriental for an affordable price. Maybe it will be a “sand your own”)

Lauren
            Participant

Thanks so much πŸ™‚

I don’t know. We need to cast a batch and see how long it takes to clean up the castings. We can cast things with far fewer flaws now, so it is possible that we may be able to do afford to do these in limited production again. I don’t know for sure though!
              (I am wondering if we can cast and sell the pyo oriental for an affordable price. Maybe it will be a “sand your own”)

I would gladly learn how to sand to paint my own oriental. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I would gladly learn how to sand to paint my own oriental. πŸ™‚

I wouldn’t have a problem with this either! It would probably be similar to when I cleaned greenware ceramic figurines before firing them into biskware to paint, stain or glaze.

I’d also get the satisfaction and feel closer to my piece… Go for it!:D

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Zeppard Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.