fbpx

Retired Peacocks in store in Columbia, MO

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Retired Peacocks in store in Columbia, MO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Helllooooo…

I feel like most of you already have these or can get these cheaper with your mad eBay SKILLZ, but Nam advised me to post the prices of the retireds a local store of mine has. They’re having trouble moving stock.

Unfortunately, I cannot say they ship, and I personally can not act as an in-between buyer. Parents would kill me (I still live under their roof).

Male dragon: $125
    Mother dragon: $117.50
    Hatching: $41.25
    Fledgling: $68.75

These are all BRAND NEW. Boxes, tags, mint, the whole shebang.

They also have the claw brochure handle if you’re really kinda obsessed with having everything Windstone made. That’s $35.

I’m poor, so I can’t buy them, so maybe you can find someone who wants Windstones in the Mid-Missouri area that would!

Aw, great to know. Do you know if the fledging is the newer color (brighter)? Also do you have some contact info?

It is the newer colour! I actually when I first came in confused it for an EmPea it was so bright, but then later the person at the counter told me they had so much trouble moving stock they haven’t even gotten any EmPeas! It was very pretty. 🙂

Their number is
    (573) 234 – 1110. I’d have to get back to you with the full address. (I just remember it being on Paris Rd. in a shopping center/ strip mall type deal.)

Ok, great. Thanks.

Oh, and their name is Unique Gifts…stupid brain forgot.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.