fbpx

Retired collection on E-Bay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Retired collection on E-Bay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

laphon1 wrote:

Do you think they said Spectral instead of Emperor and OW instead of Lap?

I think that’s what happened. They may not know what they’re worth either, in that case. Hopefully, they’ll pack them so they don’t get broken.

Did you see the categories they listed them in?

laphon1
      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Quote:

Hopefully, they’ll pack them so they don’t get broken.

Quote:

Hope the buyer is picky about how they are packed for shipping.

Jodi
        Participant

I will be. ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I don’t think it will sell for what the pieces would fetch if they were listed seperately. “Lot” auctions (auctions with more than one item) ALWAYS sell for less than if the seller split the items up. I’m sure its just the flash, but that Emperor sure does look pretty!

The stand is pretty funky looking…WSC is right, it does look like a cat jungle-gym ๐Ÿ˜† The dragons look AWESOME on it, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that tall Emperor, wizard, and scratcher on it.

Jodi
            Participant

Well, you don’t have to take the stand too, from the sounds of it. It’s optional.

WolfenMachine wrote:

I don’t think it will sell for what the pieces would fetch if they were listed seperately. “Lot” auctions (auctions with more than one item) ALWAYS sell for less than if the seller split the items up. I’m sure its just the flash, but that Emperor sure does look pretty!

The stand is pretty funky looking…WSC is right, it does look like a cat jungle-gym ๐Ÿ˜† The dragons look AWESOME on it, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that tall Emperor, wizard, and scratcher on it.

I agree compleatly wolfen, there is no wya I would buy them, the shipping would kill, they will not be able to be all shipped in one box, it would be like 5 and the shipping is gonna be alot.

Maria
              Participant

Considering they described two dragons wrong, I thought for a moment they only had the pictures. Because when I looked at it I thought the emp was a Spectral for a moment too… It’s probably an actual item. I saw Wolfen’s bid up.

Skigod377
                Participant

Bah. I was gonna bid, but she only ships UPS. Oh well. Saves me money. She did say she was gonna put up better pics when I told her it looked like she had a Lap dragon and an Emperor and not an Old Warrior and a Spectral.

Maria
                  Participant

Don’t you have most of those pieces anyway, Ski?

Skigod377
                    Participant

Yes, but when you buy pieces in bulk, you save money. I would keep whatever pieces I wanted and resell the rest individually. I want the green wizard, and I would probably keep the lap.

Maria
                      Participant

That’s right – you resell at a profit. ๐Ÿ˜€ I just do wonder how big the profit would be after shipping…

Skigod377
                        Participant

Yeah…thats why it has to be a real bargain.

Maria
                          Participant

It’s already at $256 during a war between two people who seem never to have heard of sniping.

Skigod377
                            Participant

HAHA! You gotta love the bidding wars.

Maria
                              Participant

Especially when they’re not driving up the price on anything you want. Otherwise…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 121 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.