fbpx

Retangle Pages

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Retangle Pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Hi Melody. There seems to be a slight problem with the Reptangle™ pages. I can get to page 51 if I click it from the Windstone main page, but there is no option for the page from the drop down menu. That shows only up to page 50. I don’t know if I’m the only one having this problem since no one else has said anything… And that is a great action for Whoosh 🙂

dragonshoard
      Participant

Without your post I just would have assumed it wasn’t up yet as I rarely see the homepage. So I checked it out. There isn’t even a next button from page 50. So I tried changing the 50 to a 51 in the address bar and that got me ‘page not found’. So I went to the home page and clicked on the picture and it worked. So I looked at the address and the problem is that all the other pages are

windstoneeditions.com/veligent-page-xx

but page 51 is

windstoneeditions.com/th-veligent-page-51

For some reason, ‘th-‘ was added in front of veligent, so you can’t just change the page number from an existing page.

Edit: dropdown and ‘next’ from page 50 all fixed. We must have found the page while all the links were still being updated.

Melody
        Keymaster

Hi Melody. There seems to be a slight problem with the Reptangle™ pages. I can get to page 51 if I click it from the Windstone main page, but there is no option for the page from the drop down menu. That shows only up to page 50. I don’t know if I’m the only one having this problem since no one else has said anything… And that is a great action for Whoosh 🙂

Yup. I couldn’t get the page to appear in the drop down menu. I got our web-guy to look into the problem.Turns out it was because I had a typo in the title,( What, ME? a typo??) even though I had fixed the typo, the program still thought it was a new page that went somewhere else.
          I need to be really careful while typing, half asleep, in a hurry, on Monday mornings!

etruscan
          Participant

The first few pages of “The Veligent” are now in color. 🙂 Take a look! Some of the scenes really appear different … maybe better, maybe worse, but definitely different.

Scathach
            Participant

I like the colourized pages. It’s like reading a whole new story.

Life is beautiful.

I like the colourized pages. It’s like reading a whole new story.

EXACTLY! I just reread the whole thing a day or so ago and was like WOW! So much to see!!! How did I miss that?! New story!! YES!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.