fbpx

Resting Ponycorns in Old Black and Old White

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Resting Ponycorns in Old Black and Old White

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We introduced the Resting Ponycorns in Old Black and Old White with small unannounced batches on January 22, 2024. They (and the other unicorns we restocked in the Old Black and Old White) sold out quickly. Please join the waitlists so that you will be notified of the next batch – I’m sorry I do not know how long the wait will be.

I must apologize to those who thought we’d offer the restocked Old White and Old Black unicorns to those on the waitlists in password protected form first. It was not practical at this time – with multiple items ready at the same time – with people on multiple waitlists – wanting to order more than one of the items to ship together at the same time. If you missed any, please join the waitlist again. There will be more – but I cannot predict what the wait might be.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Thank you for the explanation. Hopefully it won’t be a seven year wait again. I missed the old black and white colts when they first released AND this re-release. 😭

Bodine
        Participant

I need both and the standing colts.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I’m a little grumpy now because two different rainbow dragons were offered at the same time as password protected lists and yet the colts weren’t. 😠

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.