Reptile Color Patterns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Reptile Color Patterns

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

I just want to express how much I LOVE the reptile color patterns that some of the recent eBay pieces have been painted in. The crested gecko little rock dragons and the ball python emperor are nothing short of gorgeous.

I’ve always loved rich earthy reds, browns, and golds (as the people who have painted PYOs for me can attest), as well as natural stripe/spot patterns, so these reptile eBay pieces make me so excited. I hope to see more along those lines!

Chloe
      Participant

Yes, I too love the reptile patterns. Every Little Rock done in a natural pattern has looked astounding so far. I also liked the Bongo (yes, I realize a bongo is not a reptile). And yes, gorgeous python emperor! Windstones always look like they are going to “come to life” anyway, so in my opinion these colors are ULTIMATE favorites!

Can’t wait to see if more of these come out on other sculpts.

Jinya
        Participant

I Agree! Reptile colors are some of my favorite windstones so far! I even have a crested gecko! I really hope we see a Five Lined Skink!

Bullsquid
          Participant

I Agree! Reptile colors are some of my favorite windstones so far! I even have a crested gecko! I really hope we see a Five Lined Skink!

*quickly Googles five-lined skink*

Oh my goodness! Imagine how cute a fledgling would look painted like that. Too adorable.

Jinya
            Participant

I was thinking it would look good on a rock dragon too! Imagine how pretty that bright blue tail would be going up the rock!
              You and I have similar tastes bullsquid 🙂

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Images that hopefully inspire. I want more crested gecko rock dragons, but I want dalmatian spots in particular because thats what I breed them for.

yolanda
                Participant

Images that hopefully inspire. I want more crested gecko rock dragons, but I want dalmatian spots in particular because thats what I breed them for.

Thats cool Wampus ,you breed geckos !…………My daughter has a bearded dragon she has named Rex and hes has grown quickly. LOL She thinks Geckos are cute because of their eyes.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I also agree! That Golden Ball Python emperor dragon was amazing!

More like him on more dragons! 😀 Fledglings, laps, old warriors, rising/sitting spectrals, emperors….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.