fbpx

repaint? or do my eyes decieve me?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone repaint? or do my eyes decieve me?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Looks like a peacock. But, the colours are all wrong. Maybe it is repainted?

Starbreeze
    Participant

It might be an older peacock. Sometimes the photos of them come out rather strange. I once saw one on ebay that actually looked more like an autumn leaf than a peacock, but when the seller put up new pics in different lighting, it looked peacock again ๐Ÿ˜•

Kujacker
      Participant

I think it’s just the lighting. I’ve seen some oddly colored peacock photos before.

siberakh1
        Participant

It’s just the lighting. They are using a very yellow light in that picture. Distorts the true colors a little.

Megan
          Participant

That’s a pretty neat effect. Just hope no one bids hoping to get a dragon that color ๐Ÿ™‚

Jennifer
            Keymaster

It’s just the lighting, it is a peacock momma. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

keschete
              Participant

I photographed my female peacock on white paper with lights on and a flash. This is what I got…hope this helps in some way….This is the Old Peacock from the late 80’s early 90’s

yeah, i saw the corresponding male. and i took mine down and compared the two. they have the same colors in the same place, its just the way the light hits the one on ebay makes it brighter.

thank you all for your input! ๐Ÿ™‚

yes, that momma image helps too!

Jodi
                Participant

I don’t know. The scales on the back spine and leg look more linke bronze than purple to me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.