fbpx

Remember your loved ones everyday

Home Forums Miscellany Community Remember your loved ones everyday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I lost a brother yesterday.This has hit me hard.For the last three years I have lost a close loved one almost exactly a year apart.My sister Kay,Dec.,two years ago,my Mother last Oct., and now my closest brother,Nov..The holiday seasons are starting to scare me.I used to so look forward tothem but now…
      He had a heart attack and by the time they found him they couldn’t do much for him.He left children,grandchildren and siblings behind.He was my bestest brother.He always remembered me on my birthday and holidays.He was the only one that came to visit often on the coast.He lived alone and he passed that way.Please remember the ones you love everyday and give them lots of love all the time.All life must end and you just never know when. :((

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
      Participant

Oh, Michelle, I’m so sorry! Sending huge comforting hugs your way.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

StormDancer
        Participant

I am so very sorry for your loss. I worked as a CNA for several years and I noticed that a lot seem to go around times that held the happiest memories for them. I have never understood it.
          Your brother I am very certain went knowing how much you did love him even if you weren’t there.
          Do your best to remember the happy times with him.
          Sending prayers of peace your way.

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Dragoneer_88
          Participant

So sorry about your loss. *HUGS* I wish the best for you and your family. The time around the major holidays can be really tough on some of us.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I’m so sorry, Mi – don’t know what else to say other than my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, my friend. *HUGS* And I wish I could be there physically for you to give you a real hug instead of a virtual one. 🙁

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Gosh Mimi, I am so very sorry for your loss! Please accept my most sincere condolences …. HUGS!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Prezaurian
                Participant

My condolences Bodine. I wish you much support and comfort from friends and family during this difficult time.

Aggie83
                  Participant

I am so very sorry for your loss of your brother – and for the other painful losses you have experienced the last few years.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Oh no! Oh, I am so sorry!

jmoore
                      Participant

So very sorry for your loss. All my best to you and your family.

Kim
                        Blocked

So sorry to hear that Bodine! That is good advice to give lots of love to our family and friends now while we can as you just never know when something could happen to someone!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                          Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have some great memories. Big hugs.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Adaneth
                            Participant

Very sorry for your loss, Bodine. You and your family are in my prayers.

LadyFirebird
                              Participant

I am so sorry to hear this. Both of my brothers are now gone so I can relate a little to how you feel. Holidays are so hard without the familiar faces we are used to seeing each year. I find myself embracing those around me now–to appreciate them and the wonderful company they provide. Sending you comforting thoughts at this time.

Amstaff
                                Participant

Oh dear, so sorry to hear this 🙁 I cant imagine the pain of loosing a sibling…. *hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.