fbpx

Regrets? 2 update Mister pics pg.3

Home Forums Miscellany Community Regrets? 2 update Mister pics pg.3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I regret that I love animals so much. I get too attached and they’re like family.
      For the last 3 months I’ve been dealing with 2 different critters and their health. My cat Mister had a growth in his ear that finally today the vet said is better and he only needs to come in for a checkup in 2 weeks. 😀
      My other vet didn’t give me good news. For the last 3 months we were dealing with what we thought was an infection on the edge of my horse Junior’s nose. (born and raised here. He’s 11 and my baby) And then he developed a growth under his jowl. Antibiotics were keeping it in check but not making it better so we decided last week to do a biopsy. I was told this evening that he has a very invasive cancer and the best thing for him is to put him down.
      what kinda makes it a little easier is his meat will go to a big cat rehab. rescue instead of glue. I’m ok, but it still bothers me. 😥

Laurie
      Participant

Stephanie
        Participant

*hugs* I’m so sorry to hear about Junior. But good news about Mister!

I know my pets have always been like family…they’re important!

*hugs*

Pegasi1978
          Participant

*Hugs*

Oh no I am so sorry about Junior! I know how you feel, my pets are my furry(and finned) kids!

Skigod377
            Participant

Awww you should never regret caring too much. You mak up for the morons who dont care at all. 🙂

I don’t think there’s such a thing as caring too much!!!

Though it does break your heart sometimes – I know that from working at an animal shelter last summer… I loved the work but too many of my favorite furries passed away.

*hugs*

There’s no such thing as caring too much for the furries in our lives. Though it sometimes hurts very badly.

Some wit once said, “A dog may bite the hand that feeds it, but it will never stab you in the back.”

**Hugs**

Awww geeze that is so sad, man I am the same way, my pets are my family, I left my first BF because he said get rid of the dog or leave, I still have the dog. And I have not talked to my sister for almost 2 years because she dropped of her 15 year old dog at the SPCA as a stray instead of having her euth’ed.

ruffian wrote:

Awww geeze that is so sad, man I am the same way, my pets are my family, I left my first BF because he said get rid of the dog or leave, I still have the dog. And I have not talked to my sister for almost 2 years because she dropped of her 15 year old dog at the SPCA as a stray instead of having her euth’ed.

You’re sister was mean to that dog! She probably knew that they would euthanize the dog so dropped it there.

Poo I saw that a few times at the SPCA I worked at. One was an 8 year old border collie. Never got adopted, sadly. Too many don’t that’s why I think people should get their pets at places like that!

I’m sorry about the horse, 2Huberts. But it’s really good of you to do so much for animals.

oh gods…you dont evenw anna know what all my regrets are..would need an entirely new forum just for them><

I agree with Ski.

Very sorry about Junior, but I’m glad it’s not all bad news and Mister is doing better.

darjeb
              Participant

My sympathy goes out to you I am so sorry to hear about Junior but glad Mister is doing better.

Bob

I’m so sorry I hate to hear of animals being put down

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.