fbpx

Reeling

Home Forums Miscellany Community Reeling

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. HUGS.

Adaneth
      Participant

My condolensces for your loss. Cherish those memories.

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

*hugs*
          I’m so sorry 🙁

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Awe kiya! My deepest condolances, seems like we are all having a rough year already. So much bad news all over. It’s so depressing. If you need anyone to chat with or vent to or whatever I’m always here! My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
            Participant

Thanks everyone. I’m still trying to take it all in. It still feels like a really bad dream and not real.

I may be around a bit more than I expected – I keep randomly surfing the web because it’s better than sitting around moping. No idea on when the memorial service will be yet – everything is just kind of suspended while we figure this out.

It’s been a rough few years for my family. My grandfather passed away a few years ago, then my aunt’s sister was killed in a home invasion (and her 80-year-old mother was shot in the head but survived), my dad got cancer and passed away, my grandmother passed, and now my uncle. Adding to the fun – the aunt whose was sister was killed is the wife of my uncle who passed away.

Honestly – This is way too much in too short of a time. We aren’t crazy people who party and drink and live the fast life-style. These have all been quiet retirees who exercised and took good care of themselves and were well loved. I just don’t know why this keeps happening – we need a break!

Thanks everyone. I’m still trying to take it all in. It still feels like a really bad dream and not real.

I may be around a bit more than I expected – I keep randomly surfing the web because it’s better than sitting around moping. No idea on when the memorial service will be yet – everything is just kind of suspended while we figure this out.

It’s been a rough few years for my family. My grandfather passed away a few years ago, then my aunt’s sister was killed in a home invasion (and her 80-year-old mother was shot in the head but survived), my dad got cancer and passed away, my grandmother passed, and now my uncle. Adding to the fun – the aunt whose was sister was killed is the wife of my uncle who passed away.

Honestly – This is way too much in too short of a time. We aren’t crazy people who party and drink and live the fast life-style. These have all been quiet retirees who exercised and took good care of themselves and were well loved. I just don’t know why this keeps happening – we need a break!

Aw, sweetie, I’m so sorry. It just seems like bad things run in stretches like that sometimes. Your poor aunt, this must be just devastating for her.

Great big hugs. Hang in there.

My condolences. ((hugs))

Riversgrace
              Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about your Uncle. 🙁 I hope with time your family’s hearts heal. Warm howls to you sugar…

Jinya
                Participant

Amanda
                  Participant

So sorry for your loss Kiya!

Rachel
                    Participant

So much pain, lately. 🙁 I’m sorry for your loss, Kiya.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Many hugs and prayers for you and your family, Kiya. I’m so very sorry for your loss. Many condolences.

twindragonsmum

tdm

darjeb
                        Participant

I am sorry for you loss and hope things get better for you.

Sarah
                          Participant

My deepest condolences. You guys have been on a rollercoaster the last few years, really hoping you can catch a break soon. It does seem like stuff happens in clusters, a few years back our family had a similar string of losses. Sending loving thoughts your way, try to be patient with yourself while you grieve. <3

Bodine
                            Participant

So sorry for your loss.I know it takes awhile for the hurt to heal but it gets easier.They live when you think and speak of them so they never really leave you.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.