fbpx

"Red Panda" Large Flap Cats, Orientals in Lavender, & Frog Wizards

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion "Red Panda" Large Flap Cats, Orientals in Lavender, & Frog Wizards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We have a bunch of new stuff today at 5:00 p.m. PST

The “Red Panda” Large Flap Cats (eyes open) are slightly different from the first very small batch of signed limited production cats Melody painted. She did not paint these, they are unsigned, and they have topaz jewels instead of green. When I put them into the store restock notifications will not go out because they are actually different and are getting their own product page – I hope that everyone who is waiting for them to be restocked will also be signed up for New Item Announcements and know that we have them. The price is $260

The Lavender Pearl Oriental dragons match the other Lavender dragons – yay! The Young Oriental will have parental guidance. The price is $190

The Frog Wizards in Autumn Leaf are special (in my opinion anyway!) – Melody painted these and has signed them (they do not come with a certificate of authenticity). Each are slightly different as is often the case with Melody’s guys. The whole group of Autumn Leaf Frog Wizards with the sun lighting up their crystal balls was a sight to behold!) She may paint more of them in the future. The price is $130

SilverDragon
      Participant

I would hope that she would paint some more frog wizards in the future. Unfortuntly, im going to have to pass on this batch due to I have been without a job for a while and need to get out of the hole. But I will be prepared for the next batch!!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Christine
        Participant

*exhale!*

I got a LP Adult Oriental. 🙂 I think they sold out in less than 5 minutes.

Carolyn
          Participant

I could not get the shop to open then finally getting the oriental it toke a while getting it ordered . Crazy . I just told myself I have him ordered and it will go thru . He was in my cart for a second . No hesitation . He’s so beautiful .

Susie
            Keymaster

Also… I did not put ALL of any of these items into the store today – some of each were not ready to go yet – so please press the “notify” button if you miss what you want. I am sure that if there is demand for more of the Lavender Pearl Orientals we will paint more that way when we have more castings available.

Carolyn
              Participant

That will make people happy .

Falcolf
                Participant

Ooo, the Oriental looks really good in Lavender! I’m glad I’m too poor ‘cus I’m tempted. XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kelsey
                  Participant

Is there 2 kinds of the Red Panda Large Bird-Winged Flap Cats in the store right now? The ones painted by Melody say in stock and there’s ones not painted by Melody that say more than 10 in stock.

John
                    Keymaster

Is there 2 kinds of the Red Panda Large Bird-Winged Flap Cats in the store right now? The ones painted by Melody say in stock and there’s ones not painted by Melody that say more than 10 in stock.

The ones for sale in the store are all painted by an artist named Jordan who works for us, so they are not signed. But they are really nicely painted (just as nice or better than Melody’s). Jordan will be painting things for eBay as well as special and limited production for the store.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

can’t wait to get mine, they look so pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.