fbpx

Red Fox stragglers have been stocked – THIS IS STILL SAME BATCH

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Red Fox stragglers have been stocked – THIS IS STILL SAME BATCH

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The 2 per customer limit extends from what we stocked yesterday to what we stocked today in the Pebble Red Fox Grab Bag. The stragglers have been put into the store now – if you missed them yesterday, or only got one yesterday when you wanted two, you may order now!

You will find that when all of the foxes are riding in carts (having fun!), BEFORE they are actually sold out, their page will now show a message that says “All stock is in shopping carts, please check back”. Cart time is currently set at 45 minutes – so approximately 45 minutes after they are all in carts – some may reappear, available to purchase!

Stephanie
      Participant

I think the “All stock is in shopping carts, please check back” message is a /great/ idea!

Lokie
        Participant

I like the clarity in the new message. If you weren’t an avid forum reader, “out of stock” probably sent you away because you didn’t know they could reappear. This message is awesome, thanks!

Kim
          Blocked

Would it be possible to change the cart timer to less time like 30 min to complete an order? It is a long time to wait for 45 min. to see if items pop out of carts. It took me an hour of waiting yesterday at a restaurant with wifi to see if I could get a fox. Luckily I got one when it popped out of a cart but people there were looking at me funny as I was sitting there with a worried look on my face refreshing the page for like an hour.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
            Participant

Having just had a chance to check the store after being out-of-touch for a week, I am very glad there were some stragglers and I could get a couple. πŸ™‚

Priorities when returning from a trip:
              1 – turn on computer and check Windstone store
              2 – quickly order anything new, in this case red foxes and arctic foxes since the Autumn Leaf curlies got away
              3 – turn on water in house
              Addiction? What addiction? :p

Falcolf
              Participant

That’s not addiction, that’s dedication! I wanna have at least one of ALL the pebbles eventually!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Stormbreeze
                Participant

True πŸ™‚ I like the new system… and I like the 45 minute timer. Sometimes something urgent comes up, or you need to make sure everything’s in place, or you have to go pick someone up from somewhere, and it’s nice to have enough time to go do that. I don’t know if anyone else feels that way.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Amstaff
                  Participant

True πŸ™‚ I like the new system… and I like the 45 minute timer. Sometimes something urgent comes up, or you need to make sure everything’s in place, or you have to go pick someone up from somewhere, and it’s nice to have enough time to go do that. I don’t know if anyone else feels that way.

I feel the same way! Sometimes I add more things than I can afford to the cart, then I go figuring out some bills and such, and come back and re-adjust my cart some more… remove things, add things… remove things… add more… LOL!! Then the phone rings and its Mom and I just have to fill her in and it takes MORE time to finish my order….

The second order I ever placed here took me 35mins to complete and I was watching the timer hoping it wouldnt run out before I was finished, lol ! So yes, I like the 45min cart-ride timer πŸ™‚

Dandr13
                    Participant

I love the 45 min timer on the carts. I’m at work four out of the five evenings that items get listed and it’s nice to be able to put something in the cart then do any critical work before checking out. I’ve had the cart almost time out on me on particularly busy nights before I get back to the computer.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

I like the 45 time limit as well, gives us time enough if something goes wrong…..and I like the new all in carts line too, that’s helpful…

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Falcolf
                        Participant

I also like it! Last night I was particularly grateful as I was desperately trying to figure out how to use a credit card with Paypal (usually do bank withdrawals lol) and kept fudging it for about ten or fifteen minutes until I was finally successful. Super happy that I had 45 minutes in which to screw up until I got it right! πŸ˜€ (Without it I might not’ve gotten my fox!)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Scathach
                          Participant

Please keep the 45 minute timer on the shopping carts. It’s perfect and when the store gets slow with grab bags, I’m much more comfortable being able to check out without fear of losing the order because of a timing glitch. 30 minutes is far too short a time.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.