fbpx

Red Flame Curlies

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Flame Curlies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Hey Melody
        I was just wondering if there will be any more red flame curlies with the orange eyes in the near future, as they are all sold out in the store right now.:lol:

Marzena

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Melody wrote:

boskydragon wrote:

I noticed that the red flame curled dragon is no longer even listed in the shop! Eek, no! Does this mean no more ever? 😥

Yes, no more. HOWEVER they will be replaced by another color that is very similar to that version of red flame. These new ones are called “Violet Flame”, but this first batch of them is very heavy on the red color, so they look very much like the “red flame” but even prettier, I think. They have more gold and violet on them.
          The next batch of Violet flame curlies after this one may be heavier on the gold flame color, and have less red.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Hey Melody
            I was just wondering if there will be any more red flame curlies with the orange eyes in the near future, as they are all sold out in the store right now.:lol:

Sorry- the ones with orange eyes are all gone, no more! 🙁 Those were red flame and are retired.

The color replacing them is violet flame as Melody said, and they have red eyes. There will be more of those.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Melody
            Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Hey Melody

Nope, no more! Those were just test paints of a color I was trying to develop, that I wanted to call “Red Flame”, but they weren’t exactly what I wanted the color to look like.
              Everyone liked the one that I showed in my gallery, so I had a batch or two painted that way. I didn’t know they would be so popular!

Melody
              Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Melody wrote:

boskydragon wrote:

I noticed that the red flame curled dragon is no longer even listed in the shop! Eek, no! Does this mean no more ever? 😥

Yes, no more. HOWEVER they will be replaced by another color that is very similar to that version of red flame. These new ones are called “Violet Flame”, but this first batch of them is very heavy on the red color, so they look very much like the “red flame” but even prettier, I think. They have more gold and violet on them.
                The next batch of Violet Flame curlies after this one may be heavier on the gold flame color, and have less red.

The first batch of Violet flame curlies that resembled the Red Flames are now sold out. The next batch of Violet Flames will have less red on them, and will look different from the first ones.

Bob

so now I’ll have to get both versions to go with my russett one I already have

Actually, the first VF batch is already sold and there isn’t going to be anymore of that kind. The second VF batch will be sold sometime.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.