Red Bellied Snake…..Old Warrior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Bellied Snake…..Old Warrior?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

This color scheme really highlights the emperor sculpt and makes a beautiful dragon.
       photo _57543x750_zps77d0734d.jpg

I was just thinking the same scheme might translate really well to the Old Warrior sculpt as well. 🙂

Thanks for continuing to make me drool.

phantomess
      Participant

It is indeed amazing. I think I’d be happy to have any dragon in that scheme! Not that I can afford e-bay pieces! :p

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Sikek
        Participant

I thought it looked fantastic too <— coming from somebody who's usually not into dragons.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

i love the coppery-metallic feel to his scales! [also can’t afford ebay prices]

dragonmedley
            Participant

I’m thinking that the orientals would show off this pattern beautifully.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I Agree!
                This is a Great Dragon Color Scheme! Looks very realistic and it’s a natural for the Emperor! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                Participant

Oh wow! What a beautiful color scheme!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Melody
                  Keymaster

This color scheme really highlights the emperor sculpt and makes a beautiful dragon.
                     photo _57543x750_zps77d0734d.jpg

I was just thinking the same scheme might translate really well to the Old Warrior sculpt as well. 🙂

Thanks for continuing to make me drool.

He looks great! I’ll have to ask Brandi if she’d paint an Old Warrior like this.
                    We don’t have horns for the production version OW but we still have a few prototype OW’s with horns that we can repaint.

Lokie
                    Participant

That Red Bellied Snake emperor is so awesome!

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

We don’t have horns for the production version OW but we still have a few prototype OW’s with horns that we can repaint.

oooh an old warrior would be amazing if she could do it =3

darjeb
                        Participant

As beautiful as that color is it would look great on any and all Windstones

As beautiful as that color is it would look great on any and all Windstones

I don’t know about that..I don’t think it would look that well on say unicorns..but
                          I guess that is just my own opinion…

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
                          Blocked

I am not a fan of anything orange or red myself although I had kind of wondered how orange dragons would look. Although I think the old brown dragons were probably orange enough. I am still hoping for pink dragons to be made into a limited production.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Blight
                            Participant

While I agree that the red/orange/browns scheme should be given a rest, he looks gorgeous!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.