fbpx

Recent Art from the rofkerbot (Nooot dial-up friendly)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Recent Art from the rofkerbot (Nooot dial-up friendly)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I haven’t posted here in…forever. So I decided to rectify that situation with some more fantasy oriented arts by me!

I did an art trade with the amazing artist Kalamu (that’s her name on DeviantArt if you want to check her out) and this was the result. I am SO happy with this! I learned so much while doing it; I can’t wait to use these skills on other pieces!

Character design concept. Not fantasy, but I’s likes him. πŸ™‚ (Based off an actual bird species.)

Another trade with, this time for Tser, the admin of another board I go to, and her really, really cool gryphon form. She’s a Great Blue Heron/ blue Clouded Leopard combo!

I didn’t plan to do a background, but I ended up doing one anyway. I really, really like how it turned out, myself. X)

Proving I do more than birdies. πŸ™‚ My coyote self, the same critter in my avatar. She’s sad. πŸ™ There’s nothing like doing something with only your pencil and eraser to get you through!

I am open for commission-type things, by the way! I just finished a major job and right now I’m just puttering around. πŸ™‚ My prices are here and I have a special deal going on for openCanvas portraits in the same style as the first image. You can find the details here in my silly old LiveJournal. I do hope maybe to work with some of you! Although I’m really quiet, I really enjoy you guy’s company. πŸ™‚ You guys are helping my injury recovery bearable.

Taaa for now!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I love the kingfisher!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Adaneth
      Participant

I love that heron gryphon! Those ears! πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
        Participant

I really like your coyote self.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
          Participant

I like all of them, especially the pencil drawing.

I love the first one and the 3rd one.

Purplecat
            Participant

I love the heron griffin and the coyote best! πŸ˜€

Nice! The coyote is great!

Skigod377
              Participant

I am loving that heron/leapord combo! Very cool.

Awww, man, I am re-reading my post and MAN my grammar is horrible! It looks like I was dropping whole words and inserting random commas! English is my first language, really!

Man, the Jerry coyote is getting so much love. X) Thanks, you guys. Usually she’s a much more happier critter.

TserGryph was a challenge; she’s a tall gawky bird combined with a stout stocky cat! That and I’ve never really done any leopard spots before. 😳 Always learning something, I guess.

Your comments are very much <3'ed.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.