fbpx

Really big thank you

Home Forums Miscellany Community Really big thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Hey guys,

So the door bell rang today and there was a small package for Koishii. She was out so I called her inquiring if she had ordered something which she hadn’t so she asked me to open it. Inside this small package was a grab bag poad and a note with a giant fuzzy! Koishii was really excited so she asked me to text some pictures :3. She is still speechless. It’s means a lot to me to see/hear her be happy since the last few weeks have been miserable for her and well from my point of view I’ve been a bit scared. So thank you so much! From the bottom of my heart I couldn’t begin to describe how hearing her be happy and excited means to me… Thank you so much…

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!! How nice! ^_^ I know she has been feeling very under the weather for quite a while now! I sure hope it’s a little pick me up for her! That’s so awesome!!!! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Wow, yeah, I was out of town when my sister called. I was with my Mom, checking out my stomach, which still is giving me issues. My upper intestines have been pretty painful and giving me a lot of nausia. So when I was in a store when my sister called saying my box came in.”what box??” “you didn’t order anything?” “no, I didn’t…go ahead and open it.”

Yes, I was surprised. I don’t jump up and down when I am happy, but this definitely made my day and took my mind off the discomfort and pain my abdomen is giving me. It filled my head with those fuzzy funny feeling endorphins that make your nose tingle.

aaaagh. I have no idea who did this, they did not leave any identifier behind, which is ok. But thank you, very much for this touching gift. Really big thank you.

Here is the little fella I got. He is my very first poad and I am quite attatched to him, he is so colorful! I just can’t resist the sparkly colors. Susie sent a monster fuzzy with it, in the back of the photo there..a Robust Rock Falls Fuzzy.
          He looks like he could eat the poad. (just joking)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

WOW! You got one of the BEST ones Koi! Congrats!!! I hope you start feeling better really soon!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kelly
            Participant

Congrats! I also hope you are feeling better. πŸ™‚

Syn
              Participant

Sorry you aren’t feeling well, Koi; πŸ™ but congratulations on your first Poad!

Oh WOW, that Poad is gorgeous! πŸ™‚ He has to be the prettiest Poad I have seen yet. I bet lots of people will be after you to trade for that one. πŸ˜‰ Pretty neat snake too.

Edit: You should post pics of him in the GB Poad thread so everyone will see him.

Wow whoever did that, it’s just fantastic! I love how the people here come together for others who are having a tough go of it.

(and that poad is BEAUTIFUL!!!!)

bayoudragon
                Participant

Oh, that is SO awesome! πŸ™‚ Hope you feel better soon!!

lamortefille
                  Participant

How wonderful, enjoy! I hope you feel better soon!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.