fbpx

Re: Stolen Windstone Annoucement by Chessie

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Re: Stolen Windstone Annoucement by Chessie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear about the theft! 🙁

I wanted to know what city/town you were in when it happened. The reason I ask is that we can also go to local pawn shops and see if anyone has tried to sell anything. I hope the rest of your holiday is much better. We’ll keep our eyes peeled. 😯

Participant

SPark
        Participant

Oh man, that sucks. And I love the lion ki-rin too!

We’ll all keep our eyes peeled, though it’s highly unlikely, sadly, that the theives know what it is they’ve stolen.

that sucks hardcore

everyone else is there a pic of the lion ki-rin that I missed?

frozendragon
          Participant

yeah that does suck…..let me tell you I’d be smacking someone if I knew they did that…..

I’m sure we’re all going to keep a watch on that…..what an idiot to do something like that…..

hope the rest of your time away is better….

Participant

ruffian wrote:

that sucks hardcore

everyone else is there a pic of the lion ki-rin that I missed?

There is one in the gallery. I assume this is the same one that was stolen.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Here’s the Lion Kirin:

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/m/e/melodypena/ayonah_kirin_side_good_ps_bk__bkgrnd_cr.jpg.html

It’s hard to know where crooks will pawn stuff off at, it depends on how much they know about the items they have, but anyone that lives in the CA/OR area keep an eye out at shops that might carry this sort of thing as well.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Here’s the Lion Kirin:

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/m/e/melodypena/ayonah_kirin_side_good_ps_bk__bkgrnd_cr.jpg.html

It’s hard to know where crooks will pawn stuff off at, it depends on how much they know about the items they have, but anyone that lives in the CA/OR area keep an eye out at shops that might carry this sort of thing as well.

that’s the one I thought it was……the B@st@rds

What terrible luck…too bad there are these scumbags running around…

I think it will either end up in a pawn shop or on Ebay. I wonder if they knew what they were grapping or if they just grapped a bag and those were what was in that bag? If that is the case then they may have just ditched them close by.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Many highly valuable things besides Melody’s sculptures were stolen, they think they were hit by pros.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

I am really sorry about the theft. I hope no one was hurt…I hope the rest of your trip is relaxing. I hope this doesn’t ruin the rest of the trip for you…Happy Thanksgiving! 😀

Nambroth wrote:

Many highly valuable things besides Melody’s sculptures were stolen, they think they were hit by pros.

That’s really horrible…I thought the sculptures were the only things that got taken…

They took a violin, griffins laptop with all his flash animations on it, chessie’s bag with her sketchbook, and their suitcases of clothes.

The crappy thing is that the theives now have the house address and might come looking for an empty house. >:C

Last night I heard loud knockings on the front door at 11.30. I grabbed the first thing I could find…a peacock old warrior prototype. I paused oustide of chessie’s room with thoughts of grabbing her sword, but I couldn’t remember if it was sharp or not, so I decided the dragon was pointy enough. XD

Turns out it was the neighbors coming to tell me the bad news.

I stayed next door over night just in case. The next morning I found out that a car parked in front of the house had been smashed into and things stolen.

Anyway, it’s unlikely that the things will show up on ebay but get the word out and your eyes peeled!

Oh wow…is it safe for you to stay at the house right now? Or should you stay with the neighbors for the time being?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.