Re-Opening for Small Jobs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Re-Opening for Small Jobs

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

I concur!!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Emerald Fledge and Emerald Male are ready to go to back to their homes. The other 4 (wizard/mother dragon/mouse wizard/baby Pegasus) were picked up and 4 more dropped off. I also have a busted brown male in transit and a (this is exciting) A PYO Pheonix to paint for a commission. I haven’t painted on commission in a few years so this should be refreshing.

Don’t forget I have a feedback thread in the repair section too. If you got a repair back and you have feedback for me feel free to post about your experience. ^_^

I also post a lot of repair stuff/progress pics on the official Windstone Facebook group as well that I don’t post here just because its WAY easier not have to resize all my pictures.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Started my PYO commission, only about 20% finished but it’s fun to paint something for a change. It’s been years since I’ve done a PYO. I think the swap when I painted Melody a Veligent fox was the last time I painted.

Just finished a new batch of repairs. White Fledge, Whiet Hatching Emperor, Peacock Hatching Dragon and White Male with misc little chips are done. A Brown dragon that was in very poor condition is now finished as well. (pics are one the Windstone Facebook Fan Page) if I get a chance I’ll put them up here too.

Got a couple new ones with minor chips and dings from someone who drops them off locally to my job. Should have them done shortly and then it’s back to the PYO for a while.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.