fbpx

"Rare dragon spirits"

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "Rare dragon spirits"

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Her buyers seem as cooky as she is!

Hmm….yes…some people buy fairy dust? 😯

Yes. I have 2 tons of it in my basement. You don’t? However do you get the fairies to come to your portals?

Eye of newt?
      That is what I put in my brother’s basement because it attracts the bad Fairies 😈

Maria
      Participant

Well, she changed the picture – probably using that without permission, too. And it seems the “dragon spirits” are pieces of mold that can’t be cleaned out of a very ugly vase.

lamortefille
        Participant

All for the low, low price of $150!!! πŸ™„

Maria
          Participant

No kidding. I wonder what she thinks she’s doing, selling off her “friends” for such horrendous amounts? It’d be cool to impersonate one of her “spirits” and tell her its not nice to want money to help people; that she should find them good homes for free!:twisted:
            And she takes such awful pictures – probably on purpose to make it look “magical.” She has another auction, a crappy old clock that she wants $700 for! This person should be banned from E-Bay.

frozendragon
            Participant

UM…..I found this thread very entertaining…..

I think I have a dragon spirit in my bum….let me go put it on ebay really quick….. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

Hahahahahah!! Just wait until Ski see that comment!

frozendragon
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hahahahahah!! Just wait until Ski see that comment!

I’m looking forward to her comment

SPark
                  Participant

People sell “spirits” and “haunted” stuff on ebay all the time. Just do a search for “haunted” and you get all sorts of whacked-out results.

There’s this fellow who had a website about how to sell things on ebay, and he did a little demonstration, that proves you can sell anything.

He sold dirt.

He got $20 or so for it! Just a jar of dirt from his backyard.

Skigod377
                    Participant

This is what she wrote when I told her I reportted her:

Well, Sorry, You Need ONly HAve Said So… I Was Sent That Picture By A Freind A While Ago As It Was Pretty, I Didnt Realise They Even Were Items, The Picture Has Been Changed and I Am Sorry For ANy Misleading INformation You Think YOu May Have Recieved. This Is WHy It Is Good TO Always Make Enquiries, Especially WHen Buying Enchanted Or Inhabited Items, As Many Of The Items Are Represented By Pictures Not Of Items, But Displaying The Image That Closest Shows The Spirit Type, Character Etc.
                      My SIncerest Apologies.

Skigod377
                      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

UM…..I found this thread very entertaining…..

I think I have a dragon spirit in my bum….let me go put it on ebay really quick….. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Send me a link.

SPark
                        Participant

Tisk, ebay doesn’t allow selling of body parts. So no selling your enchanted bum.

Skigod377
                          Participant

ddvm wrote:

I’m just wondering if there is some message in the way she capitilizes the letters. Maybe she’s sending code to friends? Makes it hard to read her stuff. Very annoying.

I think its just the first of every word, and the occasional second. She should go back to grammar school.

Participant

We should tell her that the rainbow dragons have retired, so they have probably already moved to their retirement villa and no longer inhabit that vase. They could always send her their social security checks. 8)

Maria
                              Participant

Good idea, Silver! Except that would probably get her started on worse psychic spiritual fae babble than the stuff about the vase…

frozendragon
                                Participant

SPark wrote:

Tisk, ebay doesn’t allow selling of body parts. So no selling your enchanted bum.

well if I play by the ladies rules….I can just put a picture of my bum up…..and sell the spirit…which would actually be nothing….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.