fbpx

"Rare dragon spirits"

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "Rare dragon spirits"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Maria
      Participant

I can’t make much sense of this auction of “Especially Rare Precious Rainbow Dragon Spirits.” Except that the seller seems to have hit its head pretty hard somewhere. It can’t count, either – advertises four and displays three. It’d be a good deal, but I don’t really trust it.

Umm well it says the auction is for a item that is the home of 4 dragon spirits, I dont think the dragons are included. If you look at the other auctions by this person they have a seashell that is the home of a mermaid??? BIN price of 70 bucks.

Skigod377
        Participant

Report her, please. I just did. That kind of auction is intentionally misleading and not allowed.

Maria
          Participant

Not allowed? That’s good. But where is it misleading? I found it so full of balderdash and psychobabble it didn’t lead me anywhere but to here to have somebody else talk about it. 😀

“Press 1 for English”? 😆 😆 😆

Maria
            Participant

Thanks, WSC. That’s perfect.

LOL Couldn’t resist it…I couldn’t hardly read it it hurt my mind so. I know I am far from grammatically correct, or a perfect speller. But, Geesh!!! I’d definatley have to go with ski on the reporting thing. That just isn’t right. So misleading and indecipherable. Bleh 😛

Jodi
              Participant

I sent her a message to see if she’d clarify what she’s actually selling. I’ll let you know if I get a response and if I can understand it.

Maria
                Participant

Cool. That’ll be very interesting to see if/what she says.

Skigod377
                  Participant

I did the same thing. If she is selling the dragons, I am all on it! I dont need any dragon spirits floating aroud, though.

“I do believe in spooks…I DO BELIEVE IN SPOOKS…I do, I do, I do, I DO, I DO!!!” 😆

ruffian wrote:

Umm well it says the auction is for a item that is the home of 4 dragon spirits, I dont think the dragons are included. If you look at the other auctions by this person they have a seashell that is the home of a mermaid??? BIN price of 70 bucks.

If that is the auction titled:
                    Especially Enchanting Mermaid/Water Dragon Spirit that’s a colloboration piece by Jim Warren and Wyland, the artist that does the whaling walls. But it doesn’t mention either artist or what edition it is (limited, giclee, etc). Depending on what exactly it is it is either worth a great deal more or a great deal less.

Maria
                    Participant

Frankly, I think this seller belongs in the looney bin. None of its auctions make sense.

Jodi
                      Participant

This is what she replied to my inquiries:

Blessings Dear:) They Pictures In Are NOt Of Th eItem, THey Are TO SYmbolise The Rainbow Dragon SPirits, There Are 4, Inhabiting 1 Item, They Chose An Item That Has No Damage… Pics To Be Placed Shorlty AS My Cam Was Not Working.
                        Thank YOu For YOUr INterest
                        BLessed Be

I think she’s a loon. I think I’m going to report her to Ebay for misleading listings. It’s obviously not for the Windstone dragons. It’s probably a thimble or something.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 190 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.