fbpx

Random stuff

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Random stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

Pam, that is more gorgeousness than I can handle!

I just keep repeating OMG OMG OMG OMG as I stare at the new pics. 🙂

Kim
      Blocked

Those dragons are gorgeous! Are they going to be released as special pieces or a production colour? Are all those unicorn colts going to be special pieces or grab bags?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

rock-reader
        Participant

Outstanding dragon family!! Is that a production color or a new color? The mother and baby leopard appie pegasi in the first shot are beautiful….oh, heck! Just box up everything in all four photos and ship them directly to me…I’ll Fed Ex the deed to my house…… 😉

Sikek
          Participant

Natural uni colts! 😮
            Grab bags or special items? So cute!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

HOLY CRAP!!! That Violet Flame family is AMAZING!!!

Please tell me those are the paint samples so they can be duplicated for the store <3 I think EVERYONE and their mother are gonna want every one of those!! I sure do!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

Not sure but I think the babies are GB’s, and I think the VF dragons are samples for regular or limited production (crosses fingers for regular production)

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh dear lord I hope so! Having Violet Flame would be SO AWESOME for production!!! Especially after the tragic loss of Red Fire! (yes, tragic loss, LOL)

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
                  Blocked

Oh dear lord I hope so! Having Violet Flame would be SO AWESOME for production!!! Especially after the tragic loss of Red Fire! (yes, tragic loss, LOL)

I agree and hope they are a production or limited production colour! I love the colours on the dragons! Can anyone tell me how they are different from the other violet flame dragons I have seen pop up on ebay once in a while? And what colour are those eyes? Is it just me or do they all have those reflective globe eyes? I looked again and just realized it looks like they don’t have eyes but they would look awesome with reflective eyes or violet or dark blue eyes in my opinion.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
                    Participant

Not sure but I think the babies are GB’s, and I think the VF dragons are samples for regular or limited production (crosses fingers for regular production)

I hope so! 😀 Well, I want one either way!
                      Love the colt sculpt.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Oooh those orientals are sah-weeeeet!!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

WOW! Love those Oriental also! Especially the Sun Dragon!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
                          Participant

I agree and hope they are a production or limited production colour! I love the colours on the dragons! Can anyone tell me how they are different from the other violet flame dragons I have seen pop up on ebay once in a while? And what colour are those eyes? Is it just me or do they all have those reflective globe eyes? I looked again and just realized it looks like they don’t have eyes but they would look awesome with reflective eyes or violet or dark blue eyes in my opinion.

I don’t think they are any different than the violet flames that have come up on ebay/the classifieds. They will probably have red eyes except for the spectrals as that is the color the VF dragons come with.

Chloe
                            Participant

GB unicorn colts!! 😀 Whooohoo! And those orientals are amazing.

Violet Flame looks awesome on the family! Wow, that would be a huge seller in LP/Production! Very pretty.

Dandr13
                              Participant

Those GB uni colts make me super excited. I still hope they do some in LP. Ever since I first saw the uni colt sculpt I’ve been dying to get one in the silver grulla color.

Melody
                                Keymaster

The Violet flames are going to be production or limited production. Wendy (One of our production painters) was able to come darn close to the original Violet flame color, using the red paint we have available now.
                                  We will do all the dragons in that color, eventually.
                                  The uni colts are a grab bag batch of natural, boring, realistic horse colors.
                                  We are now running out of baby unicorn horns, so I’m not sure when we will be able to make these in any production colors!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.