fbpx

Random Stuff Trades

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Random Stuff Trades

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Yupe it’s fine to post that just no windstone to windstone trades as there is a whole forum for that πŸ™‚

Nina
      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Maybe its a good idea to put a “what I paid/gave” or some kind value on some of these items so a potential trader has an idea of what would be a fair trade. Some items that may not look valueable may infact be, and vice versa. I’m shocked at what some of the model horses out there go for-as much as real horses!

BTW Koishii, your breyer is beautiful!
        Good idea! I went back and up-dated mine.

Oh and I don’t know what everyone thinks but should we just go back and edit our post if we have something new to trade, so the thread doesn’t get too long or add a new post?

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

enchantments wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Maybe its a good idea to put a “what I paid/gave” or some kind value on some of these items so a potential trader has an idea of what would be a fair trade. Some items that may not look valueable may infact be, and vice versa. I’m shocked at what some of the model horses out there go for-as much as real horses!

BTW Koishii, your breyer is beautiful!
          Good idea! I went back and up-dated mine.

Oh and I don’t know what everyone thinks but should we just go back and edit our post if we have something new to trade, so the thread doesn’t get too long or add a new post?

I was thinking the same. It sounds good to me to just update our original posts. we can put a bump post when we have something new up and the page number our post is on.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

*cough* Hay Koishii! I’ll trade ya my Peacock Guardian Dragon Gargoyle I have on ebay as payment for that Magpie/Redwood Dragon commission I was asking you about 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

*cough* Hay Koishii! I’ll trade ya my Peacock Guardian Dragon Gargoyle I have on ebay as payment for that Magpie/Redwood Dragon commission I was asking you about 😳

Ooooooooooo…………………….hmmmm. actualy not a bad idea. We can do that! I was wanting to see that one in person any ways.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Added a jacket to my post. pg.1

bayoudragon
                Participant

OK, here’s what I have to trade: πŸ™‚

CLAIMED 1) 2 Disney 1999 lithograph prints – these are not signed and worth around $10 – $15. The envelopes are a little crinkled, but the prints are not.

Mulan

101 Dalmatians

2) Pewter figurines– I have slowly rehomed most of my pewter figurines. This is what I have left. I’ve had them for a long time, so the smaller ones are a little tarnished. The big guy’s wing needs a little TLC from someone who is good with crafts.

3) Hot Wheels Signature Superstar series cars – I have one Stevie Ray Vaughn car and 4 Motley Crue cars still in the packages. Yes, I was a rocker in the 80’s. πŸ˜† I can dig them out of the closet if anyone wants pics. I have no idea have much these are worth now. I can’t find any online; they were limited addition and from the late 1990’s. πŸ˜•

4) a ton of VHS tapes, including Disney

Things I would be interested in: πŸ™‚
                  art books
                  fish/aquarium books
                  old Forgotten Realms novels
                  rocks, fossils, gemstones, minerals, etc.
                  Celtic, Asian, or India dΓ©cor/items
                  Windstones (of course) πŸ˜€

Zelda
                  Participant

My turn! I’ve got some pretty random stuff…

To trade:
                    Windstone hatching Maiasaura (needs some repairs to a couple of chips, but I was planning to fix these myself anyway…)
                    Wii Fit balance board and Wii Fit Plus game
                    Magic Cards (LOTS of these, please PM for a full list!)
                    Kaiyodo miniature prehistoric figures
                    Faux fur (I currently have yardage in sky blue, purple, black, long ‘shiny’ white, and smaller pieces of a LOT of different natural and unnatural colors)
                    Mineral specimens (I’m a rockhound so the list of these is pretty long too!)
                    An original Nintendo ROB robot
                    Anything from my Etsy shop at http://www.SaurianStudios.etsy.com, including custom things!
                    A few books on paleontology
                    Wolf’s Rain Volume 1 manga
                    Book: Principles of Animal Behavior by William N. Tavolga
                    Book: Bantams in Color by Michael Roberts (lots of cute chicken pictures!)
                    Book: Wildflowers of the Northern Plains and Black Hills
                    Model of a Triceratops skull in resin, with stand
                    Some animal fur items including pelts and vintage purses (I know some people get squeamish about dead things so PM me if you’d like more info!)

Wants:
                    Old Warrior dragon in any color!
                    Oriental Sun Dragon in any color!
                    Windstone PYOs (unpainted)
                    Damaged or repainted Windstone pieces
                    Xbox 360 console
                    Dinosaur figures or models
                    Animal figures (looking most specifically for Safari Ltd.’s Vanishing Wild series, especially the gemsboks!)
                    Anything to do with pangolins πŸ™‚
                    Books about mythological animals or the artist Mucha

If anybody’s interested or wants further info, pictures, etc. please PM me! Thanks everyone!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Ooooooooooo…………………….hmmmm. actualy not a bad idea. We can do that! I was wanting to see that one in person any ways.

YAY!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Nina
                      Participant

Added some Disney stuff to my list πŸ™‚

Laurie
                        Participant

I have a set of 8 porcelain collector plates from Danbury Mint. They all have 23kt trim, all have the same # and are in mint condition. They are all of indian horses in different settings. The artist is Diana Beach and the plate series is Spirited Visions. I don’t have room to display them and will trade them. I’m really wanting a large lynx point flap cat from the store but am open to other trades as well. I’ve taken pictures of them and posted 2 here. If anyone would like to see the rest, the link to my ebay auction is below. If someone would like to offer a trade for them, let me know and I’ll end the auction if we proceed with the swap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400003167997&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BTW, if someone just happens to be checking out my other auctions and sees something they’d like to trade for, let me know. πŸ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Hey bayou, I have a dinosaur bone fragment you might like. It’s small like the size of a quarter, but it has a little certificate. πŸ™‚

and Zelda, my boyfriend collects Magic Cards, do you know what sets you have cards from?

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

bayoudragon
                            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Hey bayou, I have a dinosaur bone fragment you might like. It’s small like the size of a quarter, but it has a little certificate. πŸ™‚

I’m always interested in fossils, and I wouldn’t mind another piece. πŸ™‚

I caved in and bought a spinosaurus tooth at the gem & mineral show last weekend. :spank: At least I bought a cheap small one.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I’ll have to find it and take a picture for you. πŸ™‚ Maybe I can use it towards your lovely Matlese you’re working on for me 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Zelda
                                Participant

drag0nfeathers, the sets I have cards from are: Stronghold, Mirage, Exodus, Invasion, Mercadian Masques, Ice Age, Homelands, 4th Edition, and a 5th Edition. One of ’em’s a Sliver Queen, if that’s any temptation!

Bayoudragon, not to risk bursting a bubble, but a lot of the ‘spinosaur teeth’ sold at shows come from Morocco, and are actually crocodilian. Not that it makes them any less cool, but it’s unfortunately common for sellers to deliberately mislablel fossils because dinosaurs command higher prices as collectibles. Most of the time this happens at the wholesale level, so the vendors don’t know πŸ™ If you’d like to know for sure you can PM me a photo, I’ve had to ID a few of these at the museum I work for.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.