fbpx

Random fluffy dragon hugs

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Random fluffy dragon hugs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Because wow, I think we need some random sneak attack dragon hugs.

So here it is, something nice to some of the nice peoples on here. I’ll start with a few people, and other you guys can add appreciation comments too for others.

Mgutz- cause you are super nice and cheerful, crazy awesome artist with lots of passion in your canvas. And a fellow storm lover! you got my uber jealousy for getting to do storm chasing, totaly awesome.

Dfeathers- cause you are crazy(and you know it!) One of the top people I love working for, you always give me something fun to paint and I just love your ideas.

PC- Cause you are awesomeness beyond everything else. Supermom, artist, cook, nerd(come on, I love doing the startreky nights, cartoon binges, and squeeling over geek phrase t shirts), and nature lover. And you are totaly unpredictable.

Syn- I’ve had a blast working with you, and you never fail to challenge me. I always know it is going to be something awesomely interesting when I see your name in my inbox.

There are some really awesome artists on here that I love watching and also have respectable personalities. Hanna, you are turning out great. You keep a mild and even temper around here. That is awesome. Your painting is top notch too.

Purpleturtle, Bayoudragon, Kujacker- I love seeing what you guys come up with.

Soulscape- Nukester, you are chock full of talent.

There are lots of other people here I did not mention that I equally appreciate and are awesome. So here is a big fluffy dragon hug to you guys.

Next?

To everyone & anyone (including the random signer-uppers)! I just had my one year site-aversary last month and I am extremely happy for being here and meeting everyone. You guys rock! Also, thank you new site creators! It took some getting used to but its great! <3 Thanks Koi, btw. NEXT!!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Special thanks and hugs to everyone here that has ever enjoyed, loved, admired, looked at, or even (gasp) bought a Windstone before! Without you, we wouldn’t be here… genuinely.

Personal thank you from myself to anyone that’s enjoyed the things I’ve done… Windstone and personal art alike. It really means a lot to me. HUGS!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Syn
        Participant

My special thanks go to Koi for getting me interested in PYOs, and particularly the PYO unicorns. I never paid attention to the PYOs until one of her unis caught my eye; now I have many, including 11 unicorns (12 when I get my metallic red from Kujacker.) Of course that led to commissions and opened up a whole new world for me, so I thank her for that too.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Thanks Syn!

Sending a shout back at Jen, cause you have been the most awesome super mod of them all, wielding the banhammer of justice, dealing with out dramas, and giving every one nurturing encouragement of awesomeness. It makes this forum a better place.

Is Vantid around lurking? Cause she gets some dragon hugs too. When I first joined, I was really shy and did not feel confident…because I did not have any windstones yet..or any money to even get a pyo! So I signed…but felt to shy to comment. Vantid actualy linked my name back to DA and sent me a welcome note through DA to the windstone forum! I was really surprised. It still took me about a year before I felt confident enough to start posting, but getting that little welcome note really made me feel much more welcomed to posting here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.