fbpx

Rainbow SK?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rainbow SK?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

I see in your elfwood gallery a close up of the SK done in the Rainbow Paint pattern. She must be a wonderful match for the rainbow Emp. Can we have a full body picture of her? And will you sell her one day as an OOAK? πŸ™‚

Elena
    Participant

RAINBOW SK?!?!?!?! 😯 Need pics Miss Melody!!!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

For those that haven’t seen:
        http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/m/e/melodypena/paw_up_dragon_rainbow_test_paint_cr.jpg.html

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Thanks Nam! I should have added that link. Thank you for doing it.

Purplecat
        Participant

Wow!! She’s gorgeous! I’d love to see a full body pic of her.

Elena
          Participant

Gorgeous!! Need full body pics!

littleironhorse
            Participant

There were also, at some point, some test paints in Flame and also in Black Gold. Pictures were posted to the livejournal.

I’d love to see them again πŸ˜€

Melody
              Keymaster

whippetluv wrote:

I see in your elfwood gallery a close up of the SK done in the Rainbow Paint pattern. She must be a wonderful match for the rainbow Emp. Can we have a full body picture of her? And will you sell her one day as an OOAK? πŸ™‚

Someday she will be done in Rainbow, not as an ooak but regular production, I hope, since that is a production color.
                If I have time, I will try to take a full side photo of her tomorrow.

Thanks for taking that time. Very kind of you.

frozendragon
                Participant

Melody wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Someday she will be done in Rainbow, not as an ooak but regular production, I hope, since that is a production color.

UM…didn’t you retire rainbow….so wouldn’t you just do it on the direct sales page?

or have I been drinking too much coffee again?

Skigod377
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Melody wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

UM…didn’t you retire rainbow….so wouldn’t you just do it on the direct sales page?

or have I been drinking too much coffee again?But she has not done that dragon in rainbow, so its ok. πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
                    Participant

will it be direct sales or in stores? Is she hollow and how much will she cost?? I’m so excited!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Can’t wait to see the full pic!!

Melody
                      Keymaster

whippetluv wrote:

I just put a pic of the Secret Keeper in rainbow in my gallery.

Melody
                        Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

will it be direct sales or in stores? Is she hollow and how much will she cost?? I’m so excited!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Can’t wait to see the full pic!!

Not hollow yet. argh.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.