Rainbow mother on ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Rainbow mother on ebay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Tiffany
      Participant

hey there, its me! i just wanted to make a little post that i’m selling my rainbow mother up on ebay if anyone is interested. she is mint in box with tag and bag. i hate to sell her, but boy, hours minimal at work and i am just too slow at painting pyos to fully count on that as a consistent source of income. the bills are piling up and i need dental work too, so is time for some of my pretties to go. πŸ™ she has been well taken care and i pack super duper safely. πŸ™‚ check her out if you get bored. i’ll have some more pyos up on ebay eventually, i am just so slow at painting them cuz i nit pick all the details.
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160202386937&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

I’m watching her. -shifty eyes- I love those rainbows.

I hope things start to look up for you soon.

Bob

I hope things get better. I just sent off a big stack of bills with my OT check so i know the feeling!!
          At least she is one of the last retired so maybe you can get another someday when things get better

Tiffany
          Participant

thanks guys! yeah, hopefully things will turn around and get better soon. πŸ™‚ i know just about everyone on here has had plenty of their own hardships as of late, and some really incredible ones as well, so we are all really in the same boat together!
            i am so happy you for you DM that you are finally getting OT hours! i know you were rootin’ for those for a long time! the money goes out as fast as it comes in, but hey thats awesome that extra is coming in! i hope you manage to get some nice goodies for yourself finally. πŸ™‚ i wish i could get OT hours at my work ( we have no such thing) , but i have been cashing out PTO hours for some extra dough.. that has been a real blessing for these pricey winter months, i am very grateful that i had them as a fall back.
            i hope with springs’ eventual arrival in a few months that we all will have a refreshing turn for the better!

Tiffany
            Participant

hey there! just a little bumpity bump to remind any interested folks that this lovely lady is ending tonight! loosely around 830-845 pm eastern time. πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.