fbpx

Rainbow fledgie is here!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rainbow fledgie is here!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Purplecat
      Participant

Thank you SO much for the help finding her! I actually got two and I’m putting the second one up on ebay (it’s how I fund my addiction). I’m so tickled to have the rainbow fledgie as it’s my favorite of all the rainbows. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
        Participant

Congrats!!! It’s a beauty!!!! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
          Participant

I was tempted to keep them both so I could have twins πŸ™‚ They were almost identical but the one I’m keeping had a touch more blue and pink tones. I’m still kinda dancing around in joy that I could get one!!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

that top photo makes my heart melt. it looks like he is looking out the window..I love it!

Maria
              Participant

Very pretty. You already have a bid on the E-Bay one, and I bet it’ll go higher.

Skigod377
                Participant

Congrats!! I love my little rainbow fledge. I think its my favorite color!

Bob

I LOVE anything Rainbow

I love rainbow but ive never been a fan of that Dragon, he looks like a little stuck up baby, i think. He is beautiful though πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                    Participant

I was tickled they actually had two…I try to buy doubles of alot of dragons so I can sell the second one if I get a good deal. I snagged a maiasaur (I’m not sure on the spelling) for a good price that I’ll probably reauction if she arrives in good shape. How much do they usually go for? I got this one for $25 and it seemed a steal.

Jodi
                      Participant

That is a steal. They usually go between $50-$80.

Maria
                        Participant

Good buying, purpletabby! 😯

Purplecat
                          Participant

Also on its way is a Mariner’s watchtower (is it windstone?) that I got for $12. Supposed to be mint, did melody do those? I’d seen them on ebay labeled as windstones before but wasn’t sure. If I like it I may keep it but the plan is to resell at the moment.

Skigod377
                            Participant

purplecat wrote:

Also on its way is a Mariner’s watchtower (is it windstone?) that I got for $12. Supposed to be mint, did melody do those? I’d seen them on ebay labeled as windstones before but wasn’t sure. If I like it I may keep it but the plan is to resell at the moment.

They are Windstone castles done by Gary Kinsella. Very nice!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.