fbpx

Rainbow Emperor for Sale – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Rainbow Emperor for Sale – SOLD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Rainbow Emperor for sale.. needs dusted but in good condition (small chip on top of head) with tag. No original box the store sent him without it. If you mail me an original box I will mail it back to you with Emperor inside. $350.00 including shipping in the US.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh man! I would LOVE one of those one day!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LuvsDragons
      Participant

I was just looking at one online last night. Wish I could… ๐Ÿ™‚ I love it!

No takers? No offers?

pipsxlch
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’m surprised; that’s not a bad price for a rareish piece. Maybe if you put up pics or offered some sort of payments? (nope, not looking myself, just saying)

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I’m sure pictures would help, and $400 is actually pricy for a Rainbow Emperor in my opinion. $350 is more in the realm if it’s brand new. At least that’s around what most of them go for. ๐Ÿ˜• Although it is including shipping, so I guess it’s not too far off. Payments and pictures would definately help though.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
            Participant

Guess i’m out of the loop. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜• Figure if I wanted an emp and it would cost me $344 for a new one from a store, I’ll pay a fair bit more than that for a retired one in excellent conditon from a known (more or less) seller. Especially if it was one not seen often. I see they’re averaging slightly less though, so shows what i know. Augh, I’m an easy mark! ๐Ÿ˜€
              I’m more willing to pay a larger total if I can spread it out some, though. Easier to come up with $100 a month for 4 months (or $200 for 2 months) than $350 all at once. Might make the difference between going for it and shrugging and walking away without asking.

Nicole
              Participant

I think that’s a fair price. Did one go on ebay recently(like six month or more ago) for around 600.00? compared to that 400 seems reasonable considering it’s mint and retired. I think most people just don’t have money to spend right now. I bet if you put it on ebay though you would get at least 400.00

Anna
                Participant

Yeah, everyone is having money problems. I would LOVE to buy him if I could.

Laurie
                  Participant

Jen’s been on this forum for a long time and is an artist herself. It’s a very fair price for the Emp with shipping and insurance, etc. I’d trust her. Check out her website.

http://sitekreator.com/equineartist21/main_page.html

Hi Jen!! :bye:

Awe.. someone does remember me : ) Laurie thanks so much ! : )

Yup I’ve been around awhile.. I will post some pictures of him this weekend. I love him but as I am going through a Divorce right now I’m afraid it would be better if he found another loving home.. : (

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

*sigh*
                      The Rainbow Emperor is one of my ‘dream pieces’. I wish I had the funds to buy him from you.

I’m sorry I have not posted pictures of him yet things are a little hectic here.. I will do so asap.

I am also willing to take payment in installments if that is a more viable option for him.

Here are some pictures of him.. let me know if you want any specific shots..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.