fbpx

Rainbow dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rainbow dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

Hi Melody πŸ˜€ was just wondering if any of the dragons have been retired in the Rainbow color? I know they have not been made for a while. Its just that I found some in the Postponed Production section instead of the Permanently Retired section on the Windstone page. I hope there is a chance they will still be made again? I noticed some of the rainbow colors look very similar to some of the other production colors. lol I know they would sell like crazy being such a pretty color πŸ˜€
      And also, will there be any more Ocelot Female Griffins? I am hoping to get one to go with my Male Griffin πŸ™‚

Tara
      Participant

The rainbow color is retired for most sculpts. The ones in the postponed section are the ones that haven’t been retired yet so there is still a chance of more of those ones. They’ve also mentioned the possibility of painting new the sculpts in the old color schemes. *Crosses fingers for more rainbow colored dragons*

Sirithiliel
        Participant

I’d love to get a chance for a rainbow dragon!

hi i have the male daddy scratching dragon and his baby in the peacock very beautiful colors perfect condition!!!! i am trying to find out the value now ive had them 10 yrs are more…. do you have any idea? thankx mark stout

Kim
          Blocked

I have been trying hard to get a rainbow fledgling dragon but can’t afford what people are quoting me so would love to see more of them made as I know they would sell like crazy. How come I don’t see the rainbow young or fledgling dragons anywhere on this site or if they are retired or not?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

King_of_the_Castle
            Participant

we have been looking for the rainbow curlie for a long time also, only 1 batch
              was ever made and that is when the site crashed also.
              it would be nice if there was a coiled and a mother coiled in the rainbow color also!

yolanda
              Participant

I have been trying hard to get a rainbow fledgling dragon but can’t afford what people are quoting me so would love to see more of them made as I know they would sell like crazy. How come I don’t see the rainbow young or fledgling dragons anywhere on this site or if they are retired or not?

Both are retired….Occasionally you can find them on Ebay but the fledge is a little harder to come by.

etruscan
                Participant

If you are watching ebay, I have seen Rainbow youngs, hatchers and fledglings listed as Peacock because the seller didn’t know what he had. Especially if the piece is listed as “Buy It Now”, you can get a Rainbow for a very reasonable price.

darjeb
                  Participant

I have the Emperor, OW, Fledgling and all 3 Royals in Rainbow and think they are all beautful

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                    Participant

I also have the entire set plus a few extra’s of a few of the piece’s, except for the Secret Keeper, and I TOTALLY LOVE them. You can find them on ebay from time to time for a good price on ebay.

I managed to grab a couple over C-mas for a really good price and they are mint and never been opened or displayed. :party: I was SHOCKED to say the least!! :O I believe it was a store selling thier WS stock and closing their store. Very sad!! πŸ™ Another dealer gone!!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
                      Keymaster

hi i have the male daddy scratching dragon and his baby in the peacock very beautiful colors perfect condition!!!! i am trying to find out the value now ive had them 10 yrs are more…. do you have any idea? thankx mark stout

Here is link to a topic on this forum about finding the approximate value of your Windstones. http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-appraisals-what-my-windstone-worth
                        In this topic you will find a link to a database that has the prices pieces have gone for on ebay. That is a good way to get an idea of what yours are worth.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Hi Melody πŸ˜€ was just wondering if any of the dragons have been retired in the Rainbow color? I know they have not been made for a while. Its just that I found some in the Postponed Production section instead of the Permanently Retired section on the Windstone page. I hope there is a chance they will still be made again? I noticed some of the rainbow colors look very similar to some of the other production colors. lol I know they would sell like crazy being such a pretty color πŸ˜€
                          And also, will there be any more Ocelot Female Griffins? I am hoping to get one to go with my Male Griffin πŸ™‚

The Rainbow color is retired on some dragons and not on others. I don’t remember which ones! Before we can paint more, I’ll need to find out.
                          The new dragon sculpts we are making will eventually be painted in Rainbow.

Heather
                          Participant

The Rainbow color is retired on some dragons and not on others. I don’t remember which ones! Before we can paint more, I’ll need to find out.

That is great news! I’ve been wanting a rainbow dragon for a long time

Kiya
                            Participant

I think the Old Warriors and Laps are the only two unretired rainbow pieces – possibly rising spectrals. There hasn’t been a sitting spectral in rainbow yet (I don’t think – I might be reversing spectrals).

Well, okay, SKs might not be retired either, but those haven’t restocked in ANY color in so long we might be losing hope. πŸ˜‰

All the production rainbow pieces (i.e. those sold in retail stores) have been retired.

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

I think the Old Warriors and Laps are the only two unretired rainbow pieces – possibly rising spectrals. There hasn’t been a sitting spectral in rainbow yet (I don’t think – I might be reversing spectrals).

Well, okay, SKs might not be retired either, but those haven’t restocked in ANY color in so long we might be losing hope. πŸ˜‰

All the production rainbow pieces (i.e. those sold in retail stores) have been retired.

The rainbow Old Warriors haven’t been retired? There’s still hope?? **DIES**

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.