Raffle

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alicia
    Participant

Hello. I can’t figure out how to enter the raffle or find out what item is being raffled off. Please help! Thanks in advance.

-Alicia

StormDancer
      Participant

Hi, on any Windstone page at the top is a menu. Under community is a drop down. Open that and click on Melody’s Blog. Click that and it should take you to her Blog. The top post shows the most recent items. At this time it shows the choice of Poads she is offering as this months raffle. If you click on the title it will take you to her post about them and the information on how to enter. She only does one raffle per month and it is held the last day of each month.

Hope this helps!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Melody
        Keymaster

Raffle prizes for June 2017

Here’s a link to the blog page.  You aren’t alone! That blog page is pretty well hidden! I should just post the monthly raffle under some other  topic from now on.

Alicia
          Participant

Thank you!

Alicia
            Participant

This is the first time I’ve ever been on any forum so I feel a little clumsy lol. I sent an email for the raffle and hope I did it right, I’m excited! Thanks again for your replies.

-Alicia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.