Question on the Bantam

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Question on the Bantam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

Is there going to be a tail jewel for the albino with pink eyes bantam dragon? Bodine and others have noticed in the video on Kickstarter that it didn’t have one and was wondering if it was a mistake or if they won’t be getting one. Thanks for your information!!!

merrillannwhite
      Participant

I think they are all supposed to have head and tail jewels and globes. I know that many were not finished at the time of the photos, and I think they had some trouble getting them for the pink albinos. That is why they decided to make the pink ones exclusive to the Kickstarter.

Melody
        Keymaster

Is there going to be a tail jewel for the albino with pink eyes bantam dragon? Bodine and others have noticed in the video on Kickstarter that it didn’t have one and was wondering if it was a mistake or if they won’t be getting one. Thanks for your information!!!

Yes, they will have tail jewels. We decided to add those after all the pics and spin videos were taken. Most of the photos are of unfinished dragons! Just to show the colors.

sherry10151982
          Participant

YAY!! Thanks for replying to my question!! I can’t wait to see my beautiful dragon!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.