Question about Version 2 Beagle Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Question about Version 2 Beagle Griffins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Skylover
      Participant

I’m just curious so I thought I’d ask…

Did anyone else get a Version 2 Beagle Griffin without the brown eye spots?

Kujacker
        Participant

I know this isn’t about what you asked… but wow. That has a LOT of white. If they all have that much white on them… I’m not so sure I want one anymore…

I think they look better without the eye spots. But now I wonder if others are without as well.

Nicole
          Participant

My older version one’s have lots of black. I’m glad I was able to complete my family with the old version because I agree the new version has too much white.

Skylover
            Participant

Hm, it wasn’t my intention to make her look ugly with a bad picture, but it looks like that’s what I may have done. She’s really beautiful, and while she does have a lot of white, it looks much better balanced in person. The feathers are darkly antiqued which gives them depth and the wings are pearly instead of flat white. The spots are also much more defined which I like. I was just trying to gauge if anyone else got one without the eyebrows. I want to see if I can at least find a chick to match her, but I may have to hunt down a version 1 to come close.

LadyFirebird
              Participant

All of my version 2 black and whites have eyebrows and look pretty much like the store picture.

Nightcrow
                Participant

Skylover wrote:

I’m just curious so I thought I’d ask…
                  Did anyone else get a Version 2 Beagle Griffin without the brown eye spots?

I went to the Store and looked at the image there… and I think I prefer “No Eyebrows” to the brown-eyebrow look.

I like the spot patterns on the store-image griffins better, though. And both versions have too much white for my liking. I’ll stick to Black Sunset if I find myself yearning for another griffin. 🙂 I LOVE my B.Sun. female and chick! (Unless, of course, some *other* color comes out before I have the money!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.