fbpx

Question about the PYO Short Haired Flap Cat

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Question about the PYO Short Haired Flap Cat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Hi Melody! I was wondering how things were going with the short haired PYO flap cat? I know the store just released THREE new PYO sculpts (so awesome, especially the Oriental!) so I’m not champing at the bit or anything. I was merely curious if that sculpt was still in the works or if it had been scrapped. Thank you! The same question goes for Snerl, the new Flion (Perhaps Flioness & cubs too? 😉 I can dream at least.) and the lion kirin (Ayonah?) too of course!

Landipan
      Participant

Great question!

I’ll just piggy back on this and ask what will become of that Kitsune sculpt you mentioned in another post? Will he be become PYO or production piece? I kind of think it should be production as it looks a lot like the PYO Kitsune we already have, plus it’d be awesome to have Kitsune painted by Melody in a GB!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Scathach
        Participant

I second this! Thank you, Prezaurian. I’ve been wondering the same thing.

Life is beautiful.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

I was just thinking about asking about this again….hope there’s a good answer….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Falcolf
            Participant

There’s another kitsune in the works? Heck, I’ve missed out on some things, but I have to say I love kitsune #1, so the more the merrier!

Aw man, if there was a flioness and cubs as well as a flion I’d definitely need a pride of them!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Landipan
              Participant

Yes, Melody posted a photo sketch of it in the what next thread. I think it would be perfect as a production piece, imagine the gorgeous GBs! I would also love another PYO Kitsune(it’s one of my favorites!) but I’d love it another pose, maybe sitting or lying down with it’s tails flaired out behind(à la Ninetales)

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.