Question about monthly raffles

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Question about monthly raffles

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rosangela.manfredo
    Participant

Do you need to be an active forum user to win a raffle (Melody’s raffles)?
      I have my account active, this is my first posting/topic.

Susie
      Keymaster

Rosangela – you can enter the raffle!

You don’t need to be an actively posting forum member, just to be a registered user of http://www.windstoneeditions.com. Note that the email form accidentally says “July” in the subject line (change that to read August). Your “forum name” is the one that shows on the post you just made “rosangela.manfredo”

Welcome!

rosangela.manfredo
        Participant

Thank you, Susie.
          I did notice that subject line in the email. So I did change the month to August.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Good Luck to all who enter!
            Welcome too!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

picklesoap8
            Participant

I’m signed up for the newsletter but don’t always get it. I hope that doesn’t affect my chances. 😮

I’m a longtime lurker here- I don’t post often but would like to change that. This is such a nice community. 🙂

etruscan
              Participant

The raffle announcements in this thread repeat the newsletter information about the prize and how to enter the raffle. As long as you email Melody before the deadline for entries, you’re in!

picklesoap8
                Participant

Indeed, I am grateful for this thread because that is how I keep on top of the raffles since I don’t always get the newsletters. Thank you so much to all that keep this thread going!

My fingers & toes are double crossed especially for this month for that purple dragon beauty since I am dying for a dragon & purple is my favorite color. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.