fbpx

question about jewel colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone question about jewel colors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

My screen is really really dirty (and the lighting situation is really not helping — hello, glare!), so when I went to look at the page with the possible jewel colors for the PYO dragon, I could not see a difference between “jonquil” and “topaz”!

Obviously “jonquil” is some shade of yellow, but pale or bright? And what about the topaz? Is it yellowy topaz? white topaz? aurora-treated?

Please, anyone who has a PYO with either a topaz or a jonquil stone, let me know what yours looks like? (Tips for cleaning my poor laptop’s screen are also appreciated!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kasie
        Participant

The jonquil is more of a yellow green stone and the topaz is more orange. They’re light colors.

frozendragon
          Participant

well….Adara has is pretty much right….jonquil….is a yellowy green….it’s a pretty light color…

and the topaz is a golden yellowy color….a bit darker…..

as for the screen…..depends one what kind of screen….usually a slightly damp paper towel…and a microfiber cloth will get it clean….

maybe I’m just not looking in the right place, but I can’t even find photos of the jewels… someone point me in the right direction?

Pegasi1978
            Participant

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/eyes&jewels.htm

It’s a link off the PYO information page.

Ahhh! thankyou! 🙂

Pegasi1978
              Participant

No problems!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.