fbpx

Question about foo puppies

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Question about foo puppies

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

I’d start with two also, I know I would want the whole family. So if you had all of them done in the store I’d be getting one of each, lol in a perfect world that is. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
      Participant

I’d also love to do a little foo puppy exchange once enough of them come out.

A foo swap!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Depending on how expensive they were I’d get at least 2 to start. Three would be ideal.

Chloe
          Participant

I want at least two, please! Thanks, Melody!

Melody
            Keymaster

Depending on how expensive they were I’d get at least 2 to start. Three would be ideal.

My hope is to keep these inexpensive and abundant as possible.

Kiya
              Participant

I think 2/per to start is pretty reasonable – if you guys are planning to keep them stocked regularly everyone who wants more will have a chance to get them. πŸ˜€

Emily
                Participant

Hmm…I’d say maybe two to start out with.

Purplecat
                  Participant

Depends on price. These guys are rather small pieces….so for me it would heavily depend on what sort of cost I have to put into them.

I’ve not seen any size comparison photos…but given the measurements I’m guessing they’re about half the size of the muse sculpt? Which runs $25.

If they ran about half that cost accordingly (maybe $12 apiece?)…I’d probably start off with three so I could play around with colorschemes, get a feel for the piece and possibly sell one.

If they ran anywhere in the range of $20+…I’d probably buy one, paint it for myself and enjoy that piece very much.

The pyo selling market has been a bit slow lately with everyone having to budget. Not only am I simply unable to afford three of these guys if they go for $20+….I doubt I could sell them at a price to continue purchasing.

I love the piece either way, and will purchase at least one, but point of sale price will influence how many I’d want to nab up.

Sorry I can’t be one of the excited ‘I’m gonna buy a ton!’ posts, they are lovely little guys!

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I think 2/per to start is pretty reasonable – if you guys are planning to keep them stocked regularly everyone who wants more will have a chance to get them. πŸ˜€

I second this. πŸ™‚

Heather
                      Participant

These little guys are so darned cute, and they simply beg to be painted in pairs . . . geh, I’d start with six. My sisters would want some, and their daughters would want some, and I want some . . . yeah, start with six. And probably go up from there. I have no filter when it comes to cuteness plus opportunity to play with colors. πŸ˜‰

Chuuya
                        Participant

Two to start with – one for practice and one for the ‘real’ painting. That goes for any mother and father as well. And then probably get more afterwards if I come up with more ideas.

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

I would start with 1 for the first test.

Chloe
                            Participant

I would start with 1 for the first test.

Sigh, fine. Guess I’ll have to get more for you to paint, too. πŸ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.