fbpx

Question 5 Entries

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Question 5 Entries

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Nah! Waiting won’t kill anyone and besides, the new prizes won’t be posted yet.

Says you! I gotta go to bed, I wanna know if I get to pick my wolfie yet or not! LOL!

Kyrin

Kiya
      Participant

Well, if you went to bed and you DID win, you’d just have a nice surprise tomorrow.

That’s one thing at least! I am never in suspense. LOL

fatalbeauty
        Participant

waiting=crappy sleep for me….I wonder all night, it gets into my dreams, etc….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

littleironhorse
          Participant

Okay, late enough, I’m off to bed!

SilverDragon
            Participant

I wouldn’t mind snagging that wolfie myself 🙂 would be nice to wake up for a surprise

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Heather
              Participant

Yah I have to get to sleep too, good luck to everyone!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

oof, now that the winner was posted, I can go to sleep….tomorrow’s another day to hopefully win….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Yes, I agree! I think sometimes folks forget that this is all being done for free. XD

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Yes, I agree! I think sometimes folks forget that this is all being done for free. XD

Seems that way. 🙁 I’m just grateful they’re doing these quests. I’m having a blast sitting in front of the computer every night and hoping to see my name pop up (and if my answer was right too, lol). Pebble foxes are my absolute favorite! Every night I have something to really get excited about, I chase my little ones to bed then it’s quest time!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.