fbpx

Quest #5

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #5

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Will we get to see pictures of the three prizes?

Kiya
      Participant

I’m sure eventually. πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Awesome ^^ Thanks

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I just wanna say that this has been kept totally 100% anonymous and fair! I had no idea whose photos I was looking at. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Jinya
            Participant

Mine was the one with the fuzzy in it, pick me! pick me! Ha ha πŸ˜‰
              If one of our pics is picked for the final judging.. I don’t guess we should say if it is ours or not? Like don’t say things that would give it away, like “oh man, mine didn’t get picked” or “Yes, I got in, vote for me!” This may be obviouse but I just want clarification.

Kiya
              Participant

I just wanna say that this has been kept totally 100% anonymous and fair! I had no idea whose photos I was looking at. πŸ™‚

Whoo! My naming scheme was effective πŸ™‚ LOL

And, to reassure everyone, I am NOT a judge – it wouldn’t be fair since I know who all the entries came from. πŸ™‚

Kiya
                Participant

Well, my preference would be that you don’t do this (i.e. claim your photo during voting). However, the rules do not strictly prohibit it, so you don’t be disqualified. I’ll just give you a πŸ™ face.

If you claim your image BEFORE the voting starts, during the judging, you WILL be disqualified as we do not want the judges influenced. πŸ™‚

Jinya
                  Participant

Aye Sir! No πŸ™ for me! I want all πŸ˜€

scenceable
                    Participant

I know it’s not for a few weeks yet, but when we do voting will there be rules against voting for ourselves? Just curious πŸ˜› (Will votes be anonymous too? Like a poll or something?)

Leigha
                      Participant

I missed the 4/15 deadline πŸ™ poop

Kiya
                        Participant

I know it’s not for a few weeks yet, but when we do voting will there be rules against voting for ourselves? Just curious πŸ˜› (Will votes be anonymous too? Like a poll or something?)

Voting will be anonymous and done as a poll. You are welcome to vote for yourself if you make the finals. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

You should make the poll a multiple choice poll so people don’t just use their votes on themselves… I know some might not vote for others, but if I make finals, I will still be happy to vote for all that I like πŸ™‚

Jinya
                            Participant

Dare I ask, but just how many pictures were recieved?

Kiya
                              Participant

The pole will be one vote per person.

We need to make sure there is a clear set of winners and unfortunately if we allow multi-choice voting, that may not happen.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Not that this would happen, but are the photos given to the “pre judges” in batches of who they came from before the finalists are listed?

Just asking because, say (not that this would happen, but just as an example) say I send in 3 photos, 2 make it into the finalists because they are all anonymous. say two are winners for the forum judging so then I’d win two prizes. Not fair to everyone else of course, so are they being seperated by each persons bathes anonymously so each person will have only one of their photos posted for the foum judging…..yes…. that was really super confusing isn’t it >_< Sorry! LOL! maybe this question was already answered and I missed it?

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.