fbpx

Quest 5 Winners

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 5 Winners

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ayonah
    Participant

It was hard work for our judges to finalize the third place photo, but I am excited to announce the quest 5 winners!

First Place
      +*.+*Hannah*+.+*

Second Place
      *.+*Puffpastryofdoom*+.+*

Third Place
      *.+*amiyusesha*+.+*

Congratulations!

Please send an email with your name and shipping address to my email ayonah @ windstoneeditions . com and my L’Eagle will take care of getting your prizes sent out to you.

And thank you very much to everyone who participated! There were some amazing and fun fuzzy photos!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Congrats to the winners! πŸ™‚

Lokie
        Participant

Congratulations!

YEAH CHEERS to all the winners!! πŸ™‚

Rachel
          Participant

Yay! Congrats to all!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

congrats to all the winners!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
              Keymaster

Congratulations to all of you! I really liked ALL of the pictures! Fuzzies everywhere! πŸ˜€

:love: Love Fuzzy

Stephanie
                Participant

Congratulations!

etruscan
                  Participant

Congratulations!

Jinya
                    Participant

Yay! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! Super cute pics!

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

πŸ˜€ Thank you so much! I almost never win anything! I sincerely thank everyone at Windstone for all their hard work, craftsmanship, generosity, kindness, and for simply being the most wonderful company I have ever known! The fact that they offer free raffles, quests, and Fuzzy Fridays shows how much they wish everyone to have the chance to win the most beautiful rewards! From the bottom of (our) hearts, we thank you for everything you do!

And I also have to thank Susie for helping bring Fuzzies into our homes and hearts! They might be mischievous and – if left unattended – nibble on every single bar of chocolate in the home, but it’s okay! They’re cute, super soft, and they fit in your pocket. What more could anyone want? πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
                        Participant

Oh those are tooooo cute!!!! Congratulations to the winners!

Amanda
                          Participant

Those were my three favorites, though that one on the red/yellow tulip was really nice too, and the one of the fuzzies on the lint screen. I liked them all really, lol

The red/yellow tulip was mine πŸ˜€

Congrats to the winners! I thought this contest was a blast, I hope we do another fuzzy photo one someday! πŸ™‚

congratulations to the winners! will the prize pictures be posted here or is it supposed to be a surprise?

Hannah
                            Participant

Thank you so much everyone!! This quest was really fun to conjure up ideas for, and I loved looking at everyone elses photos and ideas! Thanks to everyone who makes this possible for us to do πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.