fbpx

Quest 2 Reminders – Please read :) – Updated 12/23

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 2 Reminders – Please read :) – Updated 12/23

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just a couple of quick reminders!

1) Please don’t respond to the trivia question post – we want to make sure no one inadvertently gives away the answer. Also – it makes my life a little easier as I try to make sure that anyone who has a question gets responded to – I don’t want to have to watch 12 different threads!

Technically, responding to the thread disqualifies you for the day. I haven’t cracked down yet, but I will if I have to (please don’t make me!)

2) Remember to put the correct subject line in your email – “quest 2, question x”. This helps us keep track of your emails (and there are a lot of them coming in!)

3) Make sure to include your forum name in your email body. We don’t know everyone’s non-forum name. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you everyone!

-Kiya

Kiya
      Participant

Okay, I guess I need to add a number 4. ๐Ÿ™‚

4) Make sure you EMAIL your guess. We are not accepting any guesses via PM. If Ayonah or I see he has a PM, we’ll try to respond and let you know to send an email, but no promises!

Kiya
        Participant

5) I’ve noticed some of your emails are getting caught by the Windstone spam filter. If you don’t get an email from Ayonah confirming your entry and it’s getting close to time for the question to expire, please PM me, Kiya1215. Unfortunately, technology difficulties aside, once we draw for the day, it doesn’t matter if your answer was right or wrong if the spam filter eats it. ๐Ÿ™

Kiya
          Participant

PLEASE read the rules. PLEASE make sure you’re including all your information in your entries. PLEASE don’t reply to the question threads.

I’m trying to be nice about this – but I am going to start disqualifying entries for people who are not following the rules.

It’s not fair to those of you who DO take the time to read and follow the rules.

We tried to keep these MUCH simpler than the video contest. You just need to put the quest and question # in the subject line of your email, include your forum name, and NOT respond to the question threads. ๐Ÿ™‚

Just three things and you get a chance to win a really cute pebble critter!

Thanks!

-Kiya

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.