fbpx

Quest 16 – Round Two winner!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 16 – Round Two winner!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    phantomess
    Participant

My prize came today! A GB pebble fox. Signed by Melody of course. He was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening. I can’t get pics tonight, but I’ll plan on it tomorrow! He’s a cutie, and very pretty. However, I’m not sure I’ll be keeping him, since I mainly like to collect the dragons/dinosaurs! On the one hand, I want to keep him because he’s special, being the first thing I ever won here. But on the other hand, I’d like him to go to someone who’d really love him and get myself something I’d really love too!

I don’t know what he’d qualify for in trading as far as dragons go. Anyone have any input as far as that goes? (His worth?) Maybe a GB mini keeper or a fledgeling? I do want a fledgeling. I really don’t know what GB pebble foxes go for. They’re so tiny I’m a little worried I won’t be able to trade him for anything- but if I can’t, oh well, keeping the little guy won’t be the worst thing in the world!

But yeah, I’ll be getting pics. 🙂

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

phantomess
      Participant

Got some pics!

etruscan
        Participant

I would think you could work out a trade for a fledgling if you wanted to. The Grab Bag red foxes sold for $60 in the store and they are bringing $100+ on ebay. Most of the fledgies in the store are only $85.

Skylover
          Participant

Congratulations! He’s cute! I don’t think you’ll have any trouble trading him. I’d trade you a fledgling for him.

phantomess
            Participant

Thanks for the input, guys! He IS cute. I’ve already been messaged by one person. Depending on if they’ve got something I want or not, you might see this guy go up for trade in the classifieds. I’ll post an update in here later on.

jmoore
              Participant

Congratulations! He’s a very pretty fox!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.