Quest 16 – Round One – CLOSED – sorting entries

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 16 – Round One – CLOSED – sorting entries

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Samwise
    Participant

Greatly appreciated that you take the time to do this! ๐Ÿ™‚

Once the entry period has closed, we will post a “key” for the differences so you can see what has changed.

Good Luck!!!

Will we be seeing the key for this one soon or not until all four parts are done?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Hannah
      Participant

Have the answers for the first round been posted? If so, can someone direct me to them please?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

jmoore
        Participant

Oh, there’s the one I missed! Thanks for posting the answer key Kiya. I’m the opposite- I only found nine in round one but I found ten differences in round two pretty quickly.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

YA-HOO YIPEE! I found all ten!
            This one was relatively easy, Round Two was a little trickier!
            ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Hmmm…I missed one because I caught a different difference =P Wonder if that counted against me. After all, the other difference i spotted WAS changed between pictures =P

Landipan
              Participant

Yay! I got them all! Round two was definitely a bit trickier for me, but I feel pretty good about my finds.

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Mercury Star
                Participant

I apparently can’t count. I found all 10 differences in the first round, but when I counted up to make sure I had 10, I became convinced I only had 9 (some of my circles were hard to see)… so promptly picked another “difference” I found. Wonder if that eliminated me (even though I had all 10 right ones circled).

jmoore
                  Participant

I’m sure you wouldn’t have been eliminated – you got one entry in the drawing just for entering, and then another entry for every correct answer…. So you could get a maximum of 11 entries into the drawing. That’s the way I understood it, anyway.

Kiya
                    Participant

No one was eliminated for circling too many things – though I do take one entry off for it – otherwise people could just put circles all over randomly hoping to hit stuff! ๐Ÿ™‚

So, if you got all 10 right but added one extra circle, you’d get 9 entries + the participation entry.

Make sense?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.