Quest 16 – Closed

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 16 – Closed

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Finally sent mine in! I meant to do so sooner but I’m a procrastinator lol.

Once again, I love this quest!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Dandr13
      Participant

Ack!!! I haven’t been on the website and didn’t see this ’til today. Better get cracking. πŸ™‚

Kim
        Blocked

I found it! Sending my entry in now with fingers crossed.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

This sounds like so much fun! I am sending in my entry. I hope I have all the information needed to enter in the email. Only need the answers and forum name?

It’s really hard for me to keep up with and post on the forum but I really like this! A friend told me about it. I wish I didn’t miss the first round but happy to play now!

Sent my entry just now :bigsmile:

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Sending mine in – This one was a little trickier but I’m confident I found them all!

Good Luck Everyone! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
            Participant

I’ll try to get out another round of verifications tonight when I’m home from work. πŸ™‚

Kiya
              Participant

Okay, confirmations are up to date! Remember, cut off is tomorrow at 5 pm PT! πŸ™‚

I will be out of town early next week, but when I come back, I am planning to post quest 17!

Quest 16 isn’t done, but I don’t think Jennifer is going to have a lot of time to mess with photos for me since she has to go ON TOUR!!! (so cool!!!!!), so I need to find some time to do it myself! πŸ™‚

Good luck!!

Hannah
                Participant

Can someone direct me to the answers for Round 1? I’m really interested in seeing what I missed!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                  Blocked

I don’t think the answers were posted so hopefully they are soon.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
                    Participant

The answers were posted in the initial post below the other two photos. πŸ™‚ I may have forgotten to post when I did it, I’m sorry!

I will be out of town from today until 10/1 – I am going to try to sort the entries while I’m away, but I may not be able to announce the winner until I’m back.

Kiya
                      Participant

I am home (and exhausted!) I will draw the winner on Saturday! πŸ™‚ I need to catch up on work and school first. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Hi Kiya!
                          I know a LOT of stuff has been going on, and two other Quests have happened, but I wanted to ask if there will be any future ‘Rounds’ for Quest 16? Just curious πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
                          Participant

I don’t know to be honest – I lost my Photoshop guru for the time being to her duck stamp tour, so I either need to find time to do it myself (takes me longer) or find a new volunteer. πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.