fbpx

Quest 14 Winners Announcement!!!!

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 14 Winners Announcement!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Who did entry #6? Whomever you are, that was the one that made me chuckle out loud when I saw it. The idea of a bunch of baby dragons hopping about in a ‘potato sack race’ motion, ha ha!

That one made me laugh out loud too! So did the panty poads and the tadpoad buyers ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Awesome job you all who took the time to make those entries. They were ALL great ideas.

Congratulations to the winners!

Who did entry #6? Whomever you are, that was the one that made me chuckle out loud when I saw it. The idea of a bunch of baby dragons hopping about in a ‘potato sack race’ motion, ha ha!

~The easily amused Hoofer

That one amused me as well, although I was thinking they looked like little bumper race cars! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

jmoore
        Participant

Awesome job you all who took the time to make those entries. They were ALL great ideas.

Congratulations to the winners!

~The easily amused Hoofer

That one amused me as well, although I was thinking they looked like little bumper race cars! ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s exactly what I thought, too! That they were tooling along in little race cars. I must be easily amused, too – I thought it was hilarious!

Bodine
          Participant

Congrats everyone!
            You did it SIRI!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

StormDancer
            Participant

Congratulations to all the winners. Everyone did great though.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Susie
              Keymaster

Congratulations everyone! And thank you to all who entered the contest – the entries were all very creative and fun!

phantomess
                Participant

Congrats, you guys! And great job to everyone! They were all awesome.

I loved the racing hatchlings as well. :bigsmile:

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

Congratulations!!! These pictures were irresistibly adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

Chloe
                    Participant

Congratulations!! I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s entries. ๐Ÿ™‚ Now I can’t wait to see the prizes! ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Congratulations everyone! And thank you to all who entered the contest – the entries were all very creative and fun!

Hear, hear! Great fun seeing everyone’s ideas! Need to do this more often ๐Ÿ˜‰

tdm

tdm

Zelda
                        Participant

Congrats to the winners! I laughed a lot at all of the entries, this was a great quest ๐Ÿ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Congrats! Great job Everyone!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.