fbpx

Quest 12 entries

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 12 entries

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Hey folks,

Sorry for the delay – I’ve updated the judging site and you can see all the entries here: http://andreadillard.gatorclass.com/Quest%2012/

The forum user names have been added – when judged they were just entry 1, entry 2, etc. The numbers were assigned by the order I received the files.

I’ve kept all the real life names and biographical info blurred for the privacy of our entrants.

Enjoy!

Kim
      Blocked

I just looked through them all and they are all really great! I laughed at the fuzzy who lived on the poad’s head and loved the pretty colours on those poads in Dra0nfeather’s story. Is there a way to enlarge or zoom in on the stories? There were a couple stories that the print was so small I couldn’t read it and it wouldn’t let me zoom in.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
        Participant

I just looked through them all and they are all really great! I laughed at the fuzzy who lived on the poad’s head and loved the pretty colours on those poads in Dra0nfeather’s story. Is there a way to enlarge or zoom in on the stories? There were a couple stories that the print was so small I couldn’t read it and it wouldn’t let me zoom in.

Unfortunately no. For judging, Windstone printed them out so it was easier to read and see, but for web distribution I don’t really have any way of doing so other than the zooming.

If your browser wouldn’t let you, you could possibly try another browser. ๐Ÿ™‚

littleironhorse
          Participant

Those were lovely!

Wonderful work on the part of all participants!

Rachel
            Participant

These are all really wonderful!

phantomess
              Participant

Wow, those were great! I only wish there were more to look at. :bigsmile:

When I considered entering, I was thinking I’d make mine about fuzzies encountering aliens and was going to use my husband’s Star Trek ships. Lol, it would have been incredibly silly. :p

Anyway I really enjoyed those. I hope you’re all proud of your entries. ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad I didn’t have to vote- choosing one would’ve been hard!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kim
                Blocked

I didn’t realize I could zoom in if I right clicked the mouse so I was able to read the others. The one with the fuzzies created by a Pixie was a creative story. I liked them all!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
                  Participant

I didn’t realize I could zoom in if I right clicked the mouse so I was able to read the others.

Maybe I should make that information larger and in a different color on the page so people don’t skip past it ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m glad it worked!

Lokie
                    Participant

I made that mistake as well- being so excited to clink on the links and read entries, I didn’t read the directions at the top about zooming. I figured it out without much trouble, though.

Anyways, I loved reading all these stories! Good job, everyone! And congrats again, Drag0n! Although easier and quicker quests are fun (and give me a chance at winning), I look forward to seeing what members come up with for these creative quests.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.