fbpx

PYOs on Instagram!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements PYOs on Instagram!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Question,Why did it allow me to open Gallery 2 but will not let me post pics,nor in Gallery 1.Says I have used allotted space.I have quite a few more so what do I do? Thanks

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Clay
      Keymaster

Sorry, you’re talking about your PYO galleries on this site?

Clay
        Keymaster

To everyone who has posted PYO photos on Instagram (#WindstonePYO) or given us permission to post photos from your PYO galleries–Thank You! I think that posting (and viewing posts) on Instagram can be a really fun thing for all of us, but we need more participation to make it happen.

• If you have photos that you’re willing to share on Instagram, please post them with hashtag #WindstonePYO.
          • If you would like us to post photos to Instagram from your PYO gallery on our site, contact us and grant permission.
          • Don’t forget to follow hashtag #WindstonePYO on Instagram to see what’s being shared!
          Bodine
          Participant

Yes sir.Just curious,no biggie😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Clay
            Keymaster

Looks like your images had exceeded the default 10MB limit. I increased it to 20MB, so you should be able to add more photos now. Let me know if you can’t.

GardenNinja
              Participant

Is this only for the people who painted them, or can I photograph ones I own and upload the pics with name of painter?

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Clay
                Keymaster

Please post any photos you like. But yes, remember to credit the painter. We’ll look forward to seeing them!

Prezaurian
                  Participant

This will definitely help.  I had the same problem as Bodine.  Was only able to post a couple images in my gallery after resizing them and then it cut me off.  I’ll have to check out the expanded limit.  Maybe I’ll actually be able to fit all my pics in.  But it’ll take a lot of photo resizing before I can try.

Clay
                    Keymaster

Yes, it’s really helpful if you can resize images before uploading them. Images straight from a camera can be 5 or 6 MB each. Properly resized they would be around 100K (0.1 MB), so then you can add a lot more without hitting that limit!

LZ
                      Participant

I use a free batch resizer called Resize! by KStudio. You stick all your photos in one folder, pick settings and click “go.” Does them all in one swoop. Can smash a 10MB file down to 50K and still have the pics look good enough for the internet at 500 pix tall.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Rylorien
                        Participant

I recently found a program called “Windowed”. It’s a separate browser, 100% free, created by a photography-computer engineering person who got tired of Instragram being butt-ish by only working with mobile stuff. Windowed works by tricking Instagram into thinking it’s a mobile browser and allows you to post pictures from your computer to your Instagram account. You can only use it for Instagram access. I sat down to tinker with it tonight and was able to post a bunch of my pyos to Instagram without issue. You just have to use the + sign at the middle of the bottom of the browser/app to upload pictures NOT the camera icon in the upper left.

Zexious
                          Participant

I don’t have Instagram, but I think this is such a great idea! What a good way to spread the word to a new audience <3

Clay
                            Keymaster

Anyone who doesn’t have a smart phone, take note! Thanks for posting this Rylorien!

bayoudragon
                              Participant

Still trying to figure out how to do the # thing.  LOL.  I should hopefully have some up in a couple days.  🙂

bayoudragon
                                Participant

Also, if there is anything in particular you want to use from my gallery, please feel free.  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.